X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Maylin & Willa

Lesbian Sex: Maylin & Willa
    Attached Files

What a hot stills set! These girls are both so pretty and were clearly very excited to be playing together. It looks like they both had lots of orgasms, or at least made each other feel *very* good, even before the video cameras started rolling. There are so many exquisitely beautiful close-ups of each girl's beautiful face overwhelmed with pleasure. Can't wait to see how steamy things got in the video!

Comment

Indeed, things got very steamy in the video. Both Willa and Maylin are deeply committed to giving pleasure, resulting in scores of pretty orgasms. They look so intense when they cum, moaning, panting, flushing pink as they're transported to a world of pure pleasure. Passionate licking and deep rubbing of their equally gorgeous pussies fill just about every second of the video, and they are so cute in the afterglow of the orgasms. "Let me suck your fingers!" Willa exclaims, pushing them into her mouth, after Maylin's elegant little hand gave her a deep orgasm. After Maylin sits on Willa's face to be hungrily licked until she cums leaning against the wall, Willa tells her "I've got your pussy all over my face," prompting Maylin to kiss her, then lick around her mouth. They get in so many positions, including tribbing, 69, and a standing orgasm from Willa who manages not to fall as her knees buckle. It wraps up with a climactic mutual masturbation session as they rub each other in feverish ecstasy as the unsuspecting populace passes by below, oblivious to the hot girl-girl adventure heating up the air above their heads. Thanks girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X