X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Mirai

Video masturbation: Mirai
    Attached Files

Luxman, what happened to the first post image? Looks like the one used on the members main page, but blown up...the same problem with the first post photo on the Mirai/Salma thread.

That said...yeah, I guess I'm kind of looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Grump35953 View Post
      That said...yeah, I guess I'm kind of looking forward to this.
      Really ? Pic for Mirai/Selma has been fixed, will ask HQ to get a proper size pic for this one.

Comment

Mirai is so cute in this one! I know nothing about anime, so I don't really know what it was she was watching, but it clearly got her very, very excited. Her luscious curves look amazing as she writhes around the bed, whimpering with pleasure and sometimes giggling at the same time. I love her pubic hair and her hand looks lovely rubbing through it. I was just a bit concerned that she would lose herself in pleasure and roll on top of her glasses, but they made it through unbroken. She looks so sweet when she puts them back on and tousles her hair to bring herself back to reality after her orgasm. Great shoot, Mirai!

Comment

Dear Mirai,

Was it really last November that I commented on the Picture of the Day that hinted at this shoot? [looks back at thread] I guess it was. We've been waiting a long time for this. And I was amused to see that, like many of us AW members, not only do you have your favorite erotic videos but you skip ahead to the good parts!

I was also struck by how comfortable you seemed, not physically but emotionally, totally at ease, and the result was wonderful to watch. And blast it, massfan got in a comment on that adorable hair-tousling moment before I could.

So, was it worth the 7-month wait?

Yes, it was. Very much so.

XOXO! from the Grump

Comment

Most people have noticed that I usually don't reply to any of my shoot threads because I really wouldn't know what to say. But someone told me there were questions about what Hentai I was watching... Well, very officially it's not Hentai but an Ecchi a very explicit one of that. It's called Yusoga no Sora and I believe it was the first arch so that means it was either episode 3 or 4. You know, if you wanted to check it out.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X