More exciting front lifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More exciting front lifts

I have always been a big fan of lift/carry especially sensual front lift, it is one of the reasons I stayed with AW all these years. I have made many requests to other companies to create more lift/carry contents, but few had listened. From what I've seen in its recent releases, AW is probably the only few producers that has interest in this activity, which I appreciate a lot. Maybe this is too much to ask, but I am hoping AW would produce longer version of lifting scenes as stone-alone or bonus clips. It does seem more feasible from production point of view and If I may suggest; using 9:16 format is more ideal than regular wide screen format. Anyway, just a suggestion I hope anyone out there who share my thought on this matter would speak out. I appreciate all the wonderful contents AW has produced all these years and look forward to many great videos ahead.
    Last edited by Stevepatels; 8 July 2015, 07:37 AM.

Originally posted by Stevepatels View Post
    I have always been a big fan of lift/carry especially sensual front lift, it is one of the reasons I stayed with AW all these years.
    Can you tell us describing in some details, why you are a big fan of lift/carry, especially of sensual front lift? Thank you!

Comment

It has to do with some wonderful experiences I had with my girlfriend when I was younger. She was tall but slim and light weight, I always felt very excited lifting her in such position. She wasn't into it though and the relationship didn't last long. As far as my desire to lift women goes, it started when I was even younger. I guess it is a very natural feeling for men. Lifting the pretty women give them feelings of being in control, strong, and dominance. Maybe it is the feeling for my old girlfriend or simply my natural instinct or combination of both, I have enjoyed this activity since.
      Last edited by Stevepatels; 10 July 2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Hello Steve

Welcome to the forum and very glad to have found your post. Let me say that you are not alone in your interest, I too am a big fan. Lift and Carry is more popular than most people think nowadays. You can easily find a lot of them on youtube and even more on adult version of online video channels. Other video producers produce them too, but I don't want to mention their names here. Judging from all I have seen from them I can tell you AW produces better quality products as far as lift and carry contents go and I hope it will produce more of them.

Making independent clips in this category is not important to me and I am sure most AW members agree that while seeing one pretty woman lifting another is stimulating, but it is more exciting in a continuous love scene. I also not sure making video in vertical format(9x16) is doable; given most TV and computer screens are wide format. Maybe pictures are more suited for this form factor.

Maybe I am being too forward with my opinions here and hope you don't find my comments to be offensive. I too love lift/carry contents, with front lift being my favorite. I hope AW will listen to your requests and speaking on behalves on all lift/carry fans here, thank you for making such brave request in the first place.
        Last edited by Raymondhlv2; 10 July 2015, 08:00 AM.

Comment

There was some lifting and carrying (and almost falling;-) in Kylie H and Masie's shoot; http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...lie_h_masie064 for a pic. It's in the video as well.

Comment

Stevepatels, I agree! I myself love front carrying woman. I kind of take any opportunity I have to physically pick women up, at the park, during a night of dancing, anywhere hahah. I like feeling how light they are, coupled with their body pressing deeply into mine while I hold them up I actually do it as well in my GG shoot with Billie T (at around 36:31)! I'm sure there are quite a few woman and men out there who also share our interest in lift/carry dynamics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 9.27.20 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	647695

Comment

Originally posted by Raymondhlv2 View Post
              Hello Steve

Welcome to the forum and very glad to have found your post. Let me say that you are not alone in your interest, I too am a big fan. Lift and Carry is more popular than most people think nowadays. You can easily find a lot of them on youtube and even more on adult version of online video channels. Other video producers produce them too, but I don't want to mention their names here. Judging from all I have seen from them I can tell you AW produces better quality products as far as lift and carry contents go and I hope it will produce more of them.

Making independent clips in this category is not important to me and I am sure most AW members agree that while seeing one pretty woman lifting another is stimulating, but it is more exciting in a continuous love scene. I also not sure making video in vertical format(9x16) is doable; given most TV and computer screens are wide format. Maybe pictures are more suited for this form factor.

Maybe I am being too forward with my opinions here and hope you don't find my comments to be offensive. I too love lift/carry contents, with front lift being my favorite. I hope AW will listen to your requests and speaking on behalves on all lift/carry fans here, thank you for making such brave request in the first place.
              Hi Ray, thank you for your response and for that matter, everyone else's. I am glad so many of you share my desire and hope that our voices won't go unheard. As for making lifting video in vertical format being unpractical, it only seems that way. I watch most of my videos on my smartphone or tablet which are both 9:16 format and I can safely say that I am not the only one here. It is the most discrete way to watch adult contents. There are companies that produce adults entertainment contents that are specifically for phones and tablets, which are in vertical format(usually 2:3). It's not ideal for all kinds of contents, but for activities such as front lifting and kissing, it is more ideal. In fact, I have several clips and pics in my collection that look great in this format. I am going to post them as soon as I find them. Stay tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                Stevepatels, I agree! I myself love front carrying woman. I kind of take any opportunity I have to physically pick women up, at the park, during a night of dancing, anywhere hahah. I like feeling how light they are, coupled with their body pressing deeply into mine while I hold them up I actually do it as well in my GG shoot with Billie T (at around 36:31)! I'm sure there are quite a few woman and men out there who also share our interest in lift/carry dynamics.

[ATTACH]38474[/ATTACH]
                Wow, wonderful picture. Thank you for sharing such wonderful picture, it brings back wonderful memory. I like to send a thank you message to Billie for doing this but I don't know where to find her in the forum. Let's hope she is reading this. I lifted my old girlfriend a bit differently, only in bearhug position, she felt degraded otherwise. Still it felt wonderful. I hope your experiences are as good as mine.

Name:	GinaImmie.jpg
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	647696Click image for larger version

Name:	3780d8246315930.jpg
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	647697

Comment

Let the pictures from above speak for themselves

AW has always produce bonus clips in the past for variety of purposes; kissing, romantic talks, and interviews. Why not romantic lifts? I just thought making stand-alone lifting clips or pics would be easier on the models and the production crew, since they can save all their energies for a single brief scene. The quality of the scenes would be higher since materials can be better organized and planned. I know making lifting videos is not easy, especially for these young pretty women. I could only lift my girlfriend for a minute at most and she was 20 lbs lighter than I was at the time. What I suggest is that since there is a demand out there for this kind of content, AW can put itself in a better position to capitalize on it.
                  Last edited by Stevepatels; 10 July 2015, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevepatels View Post
                    Let the pictures from above speak for themselves

AW has always produce bonus clips in the past for variety of purposes; kissing, romantic talks, and interviews. Why not romantic lifts? I just thought making stand-alone lifting clips or pics would be easier on the models and the production crew, since they can save all their energies for a single brief scene. The quality of the scenes would be higher since materials can be better organized and planned. I know making lifting videos is not easy, especially for these young pretty women. I could only lift my girlfriend for a minute at most and she was 20 lbs lighter than I was at the time. What I suggest is that since there is a demand out there for this kind of content, AW can put itself in a better position to capitalize on it.
                    I stand corrected and they look amazing. Since you are new to AW, let me tell your past releases with lifts.

Violet with Anneke
                    Maria with Zasha (best)
                    Gina with Immie
                    Fotina With Kiki
                    Giesel with Lulu
                    Silvie with Carly
                    Mina with Lulu
                    Lulu with Hania

The lifts in these scenes are brief and virtually no pics. The lfts are embedded in videos so look them through slowly. I am sure there are more, you may want to look through older posts containing this activity.
                    Last edited by Raymondhlv2; 11 July 2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

A question for Bobbie or Steve, do you get arousal feeling when lifting women? I imagine when anyone is under heavy physical strain would not get excited as easily. Maybe the feeling is stronger for Steve since he had a lighter and slim shape girlfriend. I have never lifted a woman before, at least not romantically, but I want to hear your thoughts and get a conceptual feeling of your experiences.

Comment

Those images are soooooo nice Steve! Very romantic and intensely intimate! Ray, I definitely get turned on by lifting women. I am actually quite strong, so it isn't much of a strain on my body to pick up another woman. That said, any kind of physical exertion like that is inherently arousing for me anyways and just prepares my body for other types of physical exercises that follow . Also, a large part of it is mentally arousing as well, just knowing that I am carrying this other woman around me and that it impresses her to some degree that I can lift her hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Raymondhlv2 View Post
                          A question for Bobbie or Steve, do you get arousal feeling when lifting women? I imagine when anyone is under heavy physical strain would not get excited as easily. Maybe the feeling is stronger for Steve since he had a lighter and slim shape girlfriend. I have never lifted a woman before, at least not romantically, but I want to hear your thoughts and get a conceptual feeling of your experiences.
                          Thanks Ray for your thoughtful inputs. Some of the these videos indeed have great lifts and you are right; Maria S and Zasha video has the best front lift ever. I couldn't find some of the sets that you suggested, maybe they are no longer available. If you have them in your collection perhaps you can be kind enough to share them with us, if AW allows that is.

As for my personal lifting experience, no words can describe it. I was only twenty at the time so my feeling was naturally strong, the arousal feeling was even more intense when I was lifting her. I wasn't too strong then, being 5'7" and weighted 129 lbs with my girlfriend was also 5'7" but only 110 lbs. I only lifted her a few times during sexual activity and I was never able to lift her continuously for a minute, but during those brief moments, the feelings were probably the most intense ever. The feeling of holding her tight while her arms and legs around me, it was like an extra sense that can not be described. I guess this is something you have to experience yourself in order to know the feeling.

Comment

Bobbie, thank you for posting your front lift picture. I am sure it will be treasured by fans for decades. I have a personal question for you, do you feeling the same excitement when Billie was lifting you? I am sure you both enjoyed lifting each other, but the feeling maybe different for the liftee than the lifter.

Comment

Steve, I can see you are a bigger lifting/carrying fan than I am so I am telling you this; given that AW won't delete this post, there is a public forum called landcforum(dot)com. It is the largest place on the web dedicated to this activity. It has a huge collection of lift/carry contents produced by many companies over the past ten years, some are from AW too. You can talk directly to the producers about your desires or share your intimate thoughts with other members. There are many pics and vids divided into categories; BG lifts, GG lifts, non hardcore and hardcore, etc. You are going to be surprised by the amount of materials that are there and the strength of ordinary women in some videos. The forum is free but registration and login are required. I think AW is an active member there too, so I don't think it has any objections with anyone joining the site. Take some times and go through each thread, I think you are going to find enough lift/carry materials to last a long time. Peace...
                              Last edited by Raymondhlv2; 14 July 2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Steve, I also enjoy being lifted but it is a very different feeling I would say. When I am lifting someone, I generally want to be the more dominant one (of course I like to be challenged on that point). When someone else lifts me, I relinquish my dominant side and sometimes slip into a more sub role, which is a side of me I also love to play out. I remember one time I was bench pressed by a man which was absolutely impressive on his side and which of course undeniably turned me on. It wasn't about his display of strength, per say, but just feeling that absolute trust and weightlessness as you are pumped up and down in someones' arms.

Comment

I'm always amazed at how easily it seems women can lift and carry other women, since most are carrying women who weigh about the same, or close. I myself wondered for a long time whether I'd be able to lift a woman and if they would feel heavy or lighter than expected, but I never seemed to have any opportunity. Finally, at age 60, I got the nerve to ask some women if I could have a picture taken with them while lifting them (usually local singers I know) and surprisingly a few have agreed. They are certainly not as light as it appears they are in photos and videos, but I don't have trouble lifting them. Not sure how long I could do it if I was carrything them for a distance. Anyway, it may have taken me decades to get a chance, but I've now lifted a few women!

Comment

OK, so I had no idea what a front lift was from reading the first post on this thread, but the photos helpfully let me know that I love it too! The moment when Bobbie picked up Billie in their girl-girl was so sexy and romantic that I actually gasped. I'll have to look through the shoots mentioned above to see more of this activity. It's quite lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                      Steve, I also enjoy being lifted but it is a very different feeling I would say. When I am lifting someone, I generally want to be the more dominant one (of course I like to be challenged on that point). When someone else lifts me, I relinquish my dominant side and sometimes slip into a more sub role, which is a side of me I also love to play out. I remember one time I was bench pressed by a man which was absolutely impressive on his side and which of course undeniably turned me on. It wasn't about his display of strength, per say, but just feeling that absolute trust and weightlessness as you are pumped up and down in someones' arms.
                                      Bobbie, I like so mutch your dominant side! When you pick up another women, whe can really feel your pleasure and your arousal. But I think it's great to have both sides and to play with them according to his mood.

Comment

Lakor, I hope your experiences with lifting are as good as mine. I was at my prime when I shared my lifting experiences with my old girlfriend. Even though our relationship was brief, we both shared great memories from it.
                                        Last edited by Frans; 17 July 2015, 08:30 AM. Reason: removed pics from people we don't know/have permission from

Comment

Steve, tank you so mutch for your kind answer. In the past I had many wonderful experiences to, for years. All my girlfriends enjoyed to be lifted up and to feel a certain maile dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelagoon View Post
                                            Steve, tank you so mutch for your kind answer. In the past I had many wonderful experiences to, for years. All my girlfriends enjoyed to be lifted up and to feel a certain maile dominance.
                                            I am glad you had such wonderful experience with this romantic gesture and more importantly; our girlfriends did too. My old girlfriend only let me do bearhug lift, which was the only lifting position she seemingly enjoyed. I want to share more pictures but most likely they are going to get deleted by site admin. I respect AW's integrity and won't press on this matter further. I do hope, however, AW can upload some lifting pics from its past releases to share with us fans.

Ray, thank you for your suggestion. I went to the forum and found exactly what I was looking for all these years. I had no ideas there are so much lift/carry contents out there and so many companies produced them. Still, I would like to see AW produce more sensual and romantic kind of lifts for those of us who do not like mainstream performances.

Comment

It has been sometimes since I visited my favorite post and glad to see it is still around. For all lifting fans, Nicole has done a wonderful front lift on Caisa in her latest release. I tried to upload the picture but do know how on my Chromebook. If Bobbie is reading this, you may consider do a front lift on Caisa if you are in a shoot with her. I am sure it will be a enjoyable event for the both of you.

If there is an admin reading this, can you tell me how to upload or download picture files from your site? It works on my phone or tablet but does not work on my Chromebook.

Comment

Ok I got it to work on my tablet.
                                                Here it is.

Name:	g_caisa_nichole_186.jpg
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	647827

Comment

This may not be relevant to this thread, but the strength of Bobbie is just too incredible. Only Lulu can match.

Name:	g_bobbie_mila048.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	647830

Comment

Hi Raymond! Thank you for your incredible compliment above! I noticed that I even lifted Thais in my video with her (I guess I am just so into lifting women that it just becomes a regular part of sex for me which is entirely reflected in all of my GG shoots so far)! I really love that one of me and Mila and I would also love to lift Caisa one day (a girl can hope).

Comment

Name:	g_bobbie_thais_089.jpg
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	647833

Ah yes, here is the one of me and Thais. It's actually also a really great sensation to lift an entirely clothed beautiful woman when you yourself are completely naked.

Comment

Hi Bobbie, glad to see you are still posting on this thread. Wonderful picture, the lifts are even better in the video. I am glad you had so many wonderful experiences lifting all these pretty women and even more glad for all the lifting contents you have done for all the fans here. I hope AW will continue utilize your talents more in their coming releases. Have you thought about a shoot with Lulu? Her tenacity for lift and carry can match yours and it would be interesting to see you two participating in a lifting match.

Comment

Wow, I didn't expect my post would generate so much massive response. Anyway it has been several months since I posted in this forum and quite surprise to find my post is still here. For those lift and carry fans here, I found an independent producer that makes the best lift/carry contents on the web. Her name is Dani Picas, she is an pretty Aussie that produce specialty clips and so happened her best works are in lifting. Keep in mind that she is a feminist and most of her lifting videos are sensual and romantic, not hardcore style. I will upload some of her pics or clips once I have permission from AW. If you want to buy her clips just google her name and it will lead straight to her personal and video sites.

Also thank you Bobbie for your continuous posting here, this thread is not the same without you. I will check out all your new lifting scenes and post my reviews. I agree with Ray, Lulu's desire for front lift really shows in most of her video, seeing you two lifting each other would be the greatest treat in the history of AW production.
                                                          Last edited by Stevepatels; 10 November 2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X