• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Addie

Nude girl Addie
    Attached Files

Welcome on board, Addie. Let the ship bring you to exiting places

Comment

Addie is so cute! I absolutely adore redheads, and her freckles and red pubic hair are amazing. She also has wonderfully pert pale breasts and a gorgeous pussy, which she generously shows off with her legs open and a sweet smile. Also, she's the latest in AW's long history of incredibly pretty girls from Canada! Mila, Bobbie, Willa, Maely, Lina, Maika...the list goes on. Every time I see in the rave that a girl is from Canada, I just know we're in for a treat, because pretty much all Canadian girls have been awesome! Any of our Canadian friends want to speculate about what makes your countrywomen so special? I'll write more about Addie after her video...

Comment

I couldn't agree more. Addie is absolutely adorable, and I have added her and the shoot to my favourites already.

Secretly, I am dreaming of a nude Brazilian jiu-jitsu shoot featuring her some time soon...

Comment

I love the sweet way Addie's eyes sparkle when she discusses how people *really* love her natural red pubic hair: "it's really pretty, so I might as well keep it!" Abby-er words may never have been spoken! Addie is so lovely and soft-spoken in her video, and a bit quiet when she's not talking about her love of jiu-jitsu, which gets her very animated. The video highlights some of her cute characteristics I hadn't noticed in the stills, like her impressive round bum and lovely silky pink panties, which she uses as a scrunchie at one point. I hope Addie gets a chance to do more shoots and visit us on the boards sometime!

Comment

She is cute as a button....she could have an aussie cousin...remember gracie? They could be sisters!

Comment

I just discovered Addie and her two shoots: woooooow! So cute, sexy, absolutely gorgeous! I love all women shapes but Addie, oh my, that's perfection.

She would probably knock me out but I'd love to have some Jiu-Jitsu match-up with her!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X