Unable to Download purchased titles in Digital Locker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Download purchased titles in Digital Locker

I am unable to download the various titles in my Digital Locker. I am only able to download the last purchased video. I am not able to download any previously purchased videos.

Also the Transaction history also doesn't list all the previous entries, only the last purchased entry.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

À la carte transaction history

13 Jul 2015 04:10:21 US-$2.49 Purchased scene: Kiki & Lou-Ellyn
    13 Jul 2015 03:14:41 US-$2.49 Credit top-up
    13 Jul 2015 02:49:18 US-$2.49 Credit top-up
    13 Jul 2015 02:46:10 US-$2.49 Credit top-up
    13 Jul 2015 02:37:06 US-$2.49 Credit top-up
    07 Jul 2015 23:56:52 US-$2.49 Credit top-up
    07 Jul 2015 23:02:33 US$24.95 Credit top-up
    I had purchased this video before
    Flora grips Salma's dark hair as Salma pushes her tongue deeper inside Flora's open, wet vulva. Her whole body tensing with the pleasure, Flora looks down at Salma and locks eyes as the licking continues. Embracing on the sofa, they passionately kiss, their hands scrambling over each other's bodies, undressing and exploring. Switching positions, Flora and Salma take turns in treating the other to a barrage of fingering and licking. Pushing hard, they both work to raise the each other to a screaming orgasm!

and was able to download it. It price amount was blocked out but now it shows, even though I have purchased it.

Hi, please check that you have JavaScript enabled for abbywinters.com . I can only get that table layout with javascript disabled (unless it's a very strange effect of copy/paste, in that case never mind).

Having said that, there does appear to be a problem with viewing purchased scenes even when you can see them in your locker. Have notified AWHQ (tech people) to look into that.

Comment

and we're back... this problem should be fixed now, happy viewing!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        and we're back... this problem should be fixed now, happy viewing!
        Thanks Frans. It works now. It's all good again. Appreciate your help.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X