• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Billie T (comes back)

Attached Files

Not to be confused with Billy T.

Comment

Wow! So sweet, charming, natural and so beautiful! Billie is gorgeous to bits!

Comment

Hi Billie T

Loved your GG with Bobbie. Its was Hot!! You seemed at home and secure. And I loved your display of confidence in your scene. That why I just had to buy your Plain image set. But to me its not plain at all. Your awesome. just like Bobbie. Looking forward to your next shoot. Bye for now.

Seems like Deja Vu all over again .. Lovely...??? Wow and she can hold a conversation while in the Buff

Frans " Billie T Comes Back" Who said she left?? Where just starting to get familiar.
        Last edited by timestart; 18 July 2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Billie T., you are adorable

Comment

Billie is just wonderful! She's such a sweet, elegantly pretty girl and it is a joy to watch her walk through the woods slowly getting undressed. She has lots of intelligent, insightful thoughts about literature to share about the master's in English she's pursuing, and her calm, lovely presence is captivating. I actually bought the book The Unbearable Lightness of Being the other day upon the recommendation of Mila and Luna, and it's lovely to hear that it's one of Billie's favorites as well! Looking forward to reading it.

Billie looks absolutely gorgeous when she's naked in nature. Her bright smile lights up her face when she spots pretty birds and leans against a tree, letting us admire her body from her perfect, pert breasts to her cute bum, to her breathtakingly lovely pubic hair, which she sweetly runs her finger through. She mentions that she absolutely loves having sex outside, and now that she's lost her girl virginity to her new friend Bobbie in a extraordinarily lovely girl-girl, maybe she'll get a chance to indulge in her favorite activity in a new shoot! For now, thanks to AW for this perfect solo celebration of Billie's amazing beauty!
            Last edited by massfan3; 18 July 2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Loved the closing photos of her walking away through the tall grass. Also loved the sexy shoes she was wearing for the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                AW top shelf exhibit A Billie T

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X