X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Livia V

Nude girl Livia V
    Attached Files

OMG I love this shoot sooooooo much!!! The shots on the roof are so cool! Ladies you both have done an AMAZING job!!

Comment

Really nice shoot, especially considering the weather conditions! Great job girls! I also love the fact that Livia won't stop smiling!

Comment

Hey there,

Where do I start with Livia. This beautiful girl with her pretty eyes and lovely smile which I'm happy to say she shows us often in her shoot and video. Her lovely long dark curly hair. Nice shapely breasts which apparently she says change size slightly from time to time. I'm glad Livia has realised how sexy her dark pubic hair is too. Did I mention her awesome smile, oh yes, why not mention it again though?

She is just as delightful a person on video as she is beautiful. I loved her honesty and she was really funny too. Whether talking about her sexuality or her travels, she had my interest and was so engaging and lovely. Her intelligence and humour mean she has two of the three things that attract her in another person. It doesn't surprise me she is a friend of the awesome Nichole from this site.

Thank you to Livia V, on a wet day you managed to fill your shoot and video with the sunny warmth of your personality.

Hope she will come back for more shoots here.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Sweaty Fox you always manage to put into words things that I can not. I could not agree more, Livia is sunshine on a rainy day - literally and I am so happy that the bright vibrant person I got to share that special day with also translates to shine through in the video and pictures we made together.

There are lots of beautiful sexy things about Livia and this shoot but Kate and SF you both picked up on my favorite feature - that beautiful happy smile!

Comment

Oh my, you guys! This is such an amazing welcome on the discussion boards, thank you.

Comment

I loved seeing you as well Livia! You have a great body and a great personality as well. I hope you will continue to chat with us and do more shoots for us. I would love to see more of you, and even some explicit poses.

Comment

Thank you so much, Skin25! You make me blush!

Comment

Looks like you're surfing pretty well even in bad weather I liked your story about watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, brings back good memories ;-) Plus, Willow is cute and pretty (esp. in certain episodes, heh) so you got good taste I'd say!

Your kiss story was cute and in the end you *did* manage to kiss your crush so that's good. To bad it didn't work out, but you tried Girls being shy approaching other girls seems to be common, have heard that from other models (ask Noa for example). Good thing about AW is that you can sort of skip the approaching part Feel free to follow your dreams in that regard, have fun with any future shoots you'll (hopefully) do!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alyson Hannigan1[1600x1200]20071102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	647731

Comment

Ohhh, how can it be that I see this only now? Frans, I love sharing a love for Willow with you, haha. I think I found her most sexy when she went evil. Oh oh and I think one time she had like an evil twin... Or a vampire parallel universe version, something awesome like that. Evil goth Willow - I shall worship her forever. (Though I'd never say anything negative about cutesy, geeky Willow. ^^)

And yes, AW opens up a realm of opportunities and experiments! I need some time to get as brave as I pretend to be on the forums, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Livia_V View Post
                      Oh my, you guys! This is such an amazing welcome on the discussion boards, thank you.
                      Dear Livia_V
                      I am so glad that these wonderful films make my empathy with your personality and natural wild and tender lust so glad hormy ! and your wonderful beautiful intelligent face, how you interact with your love partners - though , to watch you nearly feels like real fucking. I am deeply grateful

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X