X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Maely & Mirai

Video masturbation: Maely & Mirai
    Attached Files

So I've watched this shoot twice, and...wow. My goodness. I've talked about chemistry in Mirai's DIMs before, and it's there between these two the moment Maely first kisses Mirai. I suspect Maely watched Mirai's shoots beforehand, or at least talked to her, because she very quickly finds Mirai's sweet spot. From there, Mirai is ready to join in, and happily follows Maely's lead, leading to Maely having quite an...intimate moment. The first interruption only slows them down briefly, and then it's Mirai's turn; for people like me who love girls with glasses, note that Mirai for a change leaves hers on all the way through the shoot, which leads to an even sweeter ending. It's really a shame that the second interruption leads to such an abrupt end for this shoot; I get the feeling that Maely was not done with Mirai or herself yet.

I haven't seen any recent mention of Maely here, so I'm hoping the interruption didn't scare her off from AW work. Any thoughts of pairing her with Bobbie for a GG shoot? I have a feeling it would both hot and well received. As for Mirai...well, the regulars here know how I feel about her. MARTIANS know how I feel about her. But even with all the shoots we've seen with her, I'd love to see more, and the reports that she may be returning to AWHQ are music to my ears.

Comment

Won't give away the spoiler alert but it just shows how real and spontaneous these IM's truly are!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X