cam with AW models (AW playdate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laney View Post

The public playdate worked fine for me but I couldn't get the private playdates to work unfortunately...
    Hmm...I thought the public playdates would continue as they have so far, but are you saying that now in the middle of a public playdate, a model could go private? If the public playdates have now changed format, I wouldn't be interested in seeing them anymore. However, maybe you are saying that you also tried popping on for a private playdate at a different time and you could not get it to work?

Comment

Laktor, Laney was planning on Private Playdates after the public one was finished, not in the middle.

Comment

I must admit, I watched all of Laney's playdate! I'm not sure if any of the Abby girls have been watching the playdates, it would be nice to know if I am not the only one!

Laney you were reeeeeaally great, I especially liked the water play with your shirt, the way you built up tension with your thankful audience, oh and the urination into the pot of course. I actually have a really fun pack of cards my friend gave me from Germany of women (from the 80s I believe) pissing into an assortment of chamber pots. Never getting rid of those needless to say haha.

I must also say that I wish I could grow out my armpit hair like you! Alas I have tried many times, but my body just doesn't grow enough hair there

Comment

Playdates: Your connection to the Playdate server could not be established

Hello,

since yesterday I get the following error message on the Playdats-tab: "Your connection to the Playdate server could not be established, or was unexpectedly disconnected. Playdate Server Response: user already connected"

Is this a general problem due to the new Playdates chnages? Or how can I connect again?

Comment

Hi,

That error means you already have a browser/window/tab viewing the playdate page. You can only have one browser/window/tab viewing the playdate page at any given time. So you don't need to connect again at all, in fact you're trying to connect to much

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              What do you mean by 'not active' ? You got the access denied screen ? If not what *did* you get/see ?
              there was the playdate screen showing the scheduled events and showing Laney on "now" but no video? I have watched them before with no problem..thx!

Comment

Definitely a bad bug

Hello Frans,

this is a bug - and a bad one. Luna is online right now, but I can't access the video. I logged out, closed the browser, started it again and logged in - there is still this message and no Playdate shown

Comment

Tried different browsers and computers - does not work I can't see Luna. I took half a day free from the office to watch her, but I only see an error message

Comment

do you get the message even when you close all browser and then open just one Internet Explorer window with the playdate page?
                    Did you try to refesh the page (F5 usually) ?

Comment

NOW I'M IN! Hurray! I can see lovely Luna! I just tried it again, opening the tab and it suddenly worked.

Comment

Enjoy the playdate. When done could you try to write/tell what you tried and what possibly worked or didn't work?

Comment

Bobbie does that mean models have access to other models' playdates now? I remember when they first started I tried to watch a few but got an "access denied" message each time. Guess I'll have to try again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jada View Post
                            Bobbie does that mean models have access to other models' playdates now? I remember when they first started I tried to watch a few but got an "access denied" message each time. Guess I'll have to try again!
                            Yes! We can watch as well

Comment

Jada, that bug you originally reported is now fixed, I'm sorry I did not let you know that!

Comment

Private Playdates will be interesting but

i cant use credit card method payment, only cash (post) or phone (0900)

it will be very good if we can hav 2 girsl 4 lesbian show, after all we are on abbywinters site n1 girl-girl site

Comment

Unfortunately, the only way to get credit for Playdates is by using credit cards, though I suppose we could do pay-by-mail as well... please email me to discuss.

Models may choose to organise to be both online at the same time, but that's up to them.

Comment

Hi guys! I just want to let you know I'll be online and available for private playdates tomorrow from 3pm Melbourne time. I'm excited to be able to spend time with you one on one. It will be fun!

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                    I must admit, I watched all of Laney's playdate! I'm not sure if any of the Abby girls have been watching the playdates, it would be nice to know if I am not the only one!

Laney you were reeeeeaally great, I especially liked the water play with your shirt, the way you built up tension with your thankful audience, oh and the urination into the pot of course. I actually have a really fun pack of cards my friend gave me from Germany of women (from the 80s I believe) pissing into an assortment of chamber pots. Never getting rid of those needless to say haha.

I must also say that I wish I could grow out my armpit hair like you! Alas I have tried many times, but my body just doesn't grow enough hair there
                                    Thank you Bobbie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! You're not the only model who watches playdates; I watched Maika's playdate before work one day. I think I will be able to watch some of your playdate on Wednesday too! Have you thought about what you want to do in it?

Also, please don't worry about your wispy underarm hair! Thin underarm hair is sexy. It's sexy because it's the way you naturally are, it's one of the many unique characteritics that make you a beautiful person. It would be really cool if your underarm hair came out green to match the hair on your head!

Comment

If I have a one year subscription, how do I add credit to see private playdates? My subscription will expire soon, but I do want to renew it as the girls are great here, and I have really enjoyed chatting with them and seeing their shoots. If I keep my regular yearly subscription, will I need another account for the private playdates, as they are pay per view? I am really looking forward to having a private playdate with you in the near future Laney. I think it will be a lot of fun too!!

Comment

Hi Skin,

I think you will need to get a pay-per-view account to see private playdates. It's no problem to have a year subscription and a pay-per-view account at the same time. Garion or Frans might be able to confirm this.

I look forward to having a private playdate with you too! Also my plans for the day have changed so I will be able to come online in about 3 hours time, at 1pm Melbourne time.

Comment

Not having any luck yet Laney. It keeps telling me I already have an active account, and it will not let me sign up under the $24.95 credit option, which is what I assume I need to start the private playdates. I even tried using a different user name. I was hoping I could buy more than the $24.95, as that will not last long for a private playdate. I will try a bit more, as this would be a good time for me. Maybe there will be other members ready for you if I can't get it to work, as I do not know yet how popular private playdates are going to be.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Skin. I'm sure the AW team will start working to fix this issue as soon as they get to work tomorrow.

I'm online for private playdates now. At the moment the system is set up so you can't see my webcam feed until you request a private playdate - this will change in the future. So feel free to request a playdate, or post here describing any problem you encounter with the playdate system.

Comment

I tried to request a playdate, and it said my balance was $0, buy credit. I clicked on the link to buy credit, filled out the form, only to have it tell me I already have an active account.

Comment

I've opened the public playdate room now so you can see me - just let me know in the chat box if you'd like to have a private playdate

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                                  It keeps telling me I already have an active account, and it will not let me sign up under the $24.95 credit option, which is what I assume I need to start the private playdates. I even tried using a different user name. I was hoping I could buy more than the $24.95, as that will not last long for a private playdate.
                                                  Skin, I think you indeed need to get a new pay-per-view/wallet account. I'm not sure why the system won't let you sign up for one, have asked HQ to look into that.

You can definitely buy more then $24.95 if you want, but you start a new account with that. Also you can top-up during a playdate, so you don't need to calculate everything beforehand

Comment

Hey Skin, Looks like your account expired today (Jul 27), I have emailed you at blues******@aol.com with some more info.

Comment

Skin, actually, Our system would have sent you a bunch of emails about your account regarding this, so maybe those emails are in your spam folder? Look for emails from @gmbill.com and @abbywinters.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                                                        It keeps telling me I already have an active account, and it will not let me sign up under the $24.95 credit option, which is what I assume I need to start the private playdates
                                                        Yes and no. Yes you need to add money to your account, but no you don't need (or can) sign up for another account. You need to add money to your existing account. Currently there is no easy option to do that (it can be done from within a playdate and I think before requesting one), this will be fixed soon.

Comment

Just 12 hours until my playdate! I am actually really very nervous as I've never done anything on webcam before and I hope nothing goes wrong! Also I hope a lot of you guys can make the playdate, although I have no idea what time zones most of you are in

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2015-05-29 at 2.41 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	647735

Comment

Good luck Bobbie! I would love to watch, but I will be at work unfortuanitly as I am from the eastern time zone. You are a great model and I would love to chat sometime. Will you be doing private play dates in the future? Have fun today!!
                                                            Last edited by Skin25; 28 July 2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Bobbie, I am supremely confident you will do an excellent job! Just be yourself.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X