X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Yara
    Attached Files

So excited for the video. Always a delight when Yara makes an appearance on AW.

Comment

That kissing! *faints* Bobbie and Yara are both such babes. I need the video of this shoot in my life!

Comment

Our lovably pretty friend Bobbie is a giver at heart, as we learned in the wonderful shoot with Billie, where she was deeply focused on making sure her sweet new friend experienced as much pleasure as possible. But gorgeous AW superstar Yara is just as dedicated to making her partners feel good, and this time we get to see how hot Bobbie looks when she is the one being pushed to the limits of pleasure, her lovely pale skin flushing pink as she surrenders to orgasm after beautiful orgasm.

Bobbie and Yara are a perfect match, with a similar spunky personality, shared worldview and deep love of girls, which shows through in their passionate kissing. Bobbie mentions in the before video that when she feels really connected to another person, she can climax with almost no sexual stimulation. I'm not sure Yara quite believes her until Bobbie has the first orgasm, smiling brightly as Yara does little more than kiss and caress her thigh.

From there, the shoot is a supernova of sexual pleausure as the girls use every part of Yara's van and every part of each other's bodies as they rush towards orgasm. They get completely naked (yay!) apart from Bobbie's ultra-sexy combat boots and get into some clever, adventurous positions.

Perched on the roof of the car, Bobbie reclines between the spare tire and the windshield, opening her legs so that Yara can lovingly lick her beautiful pussy, and she looks amazingly pretty as she cries out in orgasmic ectasy. Then the girls then sit face to face to watch each other masturbate, soaking in the beauty of their techniques until Yara moans in release. Bobbie looks absolutely spellbound, and confesses that seeing Yara cum brought her to climax as well. "It was so hot to watch you!" she sighs as they kiss passionately.

After Bobbie has another beautiful orgasm against the windshield, this time from hot anal stimulation, the girls wrap up their encounter inside the van, grinding their pussies against the front seat side by side until they cum simultaneously, pretty faces pressed together. I'm a bit worried now that Yara will have trouble concentrating when she drives, remembering what they did on the seat just over their shoulder, but I'm sure she'll manage.

The dressing room shots reveal that in addition to being among the sexiest girls ever, they both have a penchant for super-nerdy panties: Yara's are decorated with the Star Wars logo, while Bobbie's are Batman-themed. And I didn't think there was anything they could do to make me adore them more. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

Totally agree with all you say massfan3, waited nearly a month after seeing the preview video to download the full version earlier this morning and not disappointed, anybody who has been complaining that recent videos have not been up to the quality of older ones should watch this, all I can say is wow.

Comment

Bobbie and Yara: a dream come true !!! thank you so much

Comment

I love the big boots! Super sexy - thanks xxx

Comment

Woahhh. Legendary scene. I loved the chemistry between these two babes! And oh my, those boots made me purrr from delight. And all that grinding and kissing! It was beautiful and so so so sexy!

Comment

I think we've just found our next woman for Bobbie or Yara (or maybe both ), make it happen AW, please.

Comment

I just watched the video Bobbie and Yara!! Wow!! I love the interaction between the two of you and I definitely feel as though you had chemistry. I loved the location, as I also like vehicles, and it also allowed for some sexy positions for you two to get into. Thanks so much, and also thanks to the video crew that filmed your sexy love making.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                      I definitely feel as though you had chemistry.
                      That's it: Bobbie and Yara have the same chemistry, miraculously they go well together in a special way and do a splendid match full of oppresssive and animal heat, arousal, craving, beauty and passion.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                        Bobbie mentions in the before video that when she feels really connected to another person, she can climax with almost no sexual stimulation. I'm not sure Yara quite believes her until Bobbie has the first orgasm, smiling brightly as Yara does little more than kiss and caress her thigh.
                        massfan, most people don't believe me on this point haha, so I am happy you noted her initial disbelief until she was pleasantly proved wrong with that particular orgasm. I'm so happy that this video exists to capture that day and I got to have unbelievably hot sex with Yara all while still wearing my boots (a big turn on for me are shoes staying on in bed). Again, it's so cool to watch these videos and have these experiences with beautifully different women to see how different our sexual encounters can be based off of our personalities and energy. As you noted massfan, the sex I had with Billie was so amazingly sweet and rewarding whereas with Yara, and I will second your description of her as a AW superstar, brought out a more animalistic craving inside of me, where our bodies weren't afraid to meet in all sorts of different positions.

Thanks guys for all your lovely compliments!

Comment

Awesome vid! Bobbie and Yara are intoxicating to watch! (dont mind the boots Bobbie but I also wanna see your sexy toes from time to time!) :-P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X