X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Maia

Video masturbation: Maia
    Attached Files

Maia is so incredibly beautiful and this video perfectly captures how sexy she is. Her note mentions that she hadn't cum in a few days and really needed an orgasm, and that absolutely shows through as she has one of the quickest, hottest climaxes on the site. From her first stroke of her cute pussy to her last gasp of pleasure, less than three minutes have passed! Every second in between is so sexy, as she cuddles her perfect boobs and feverishly rubs with her legs open to overwhelm us with a beautiful view. When she finishes, she smiles with contentment and puts on an amazingly lovely dress, then smiles at the camera and sweetly thanks us for watching her. She's very welcome, of course, but her fans can never thank her enough for sharing this moment with us!

Comment

ohhh thank you soo much. u are right. i cum so fast now that i watch the footage. i dunno, but thAT day i felt really intense and horny. and i wanted to keep it fr the camera ... hehe

Comment

That's so nice to hear that you felt really horny that day and held off to share your excitement with your fans. That was very sweet of you, and it made for a super-sexy masturbation video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X