X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ophelia (comes back)

Nude girl Ophelia (comes back)
    Attached Files

The entire shoot is so delightful !!! Thank you Ophelia for peeing again!

Comment

That was a fantastic shoot, love it!

Comment

Ophie is so pretty! I'm so glad she made it to Amsterdam to visit with us again, and she looks gorgeous naked out in the field. I'm such a sucker for that panties-tugged-to-the-side pose, and Ophie looks great doing it since her underwear and her pussy are both so lovely.There are also some great shots of her completely naked with her legs open with a bright, inviting smile. It's so nice to know that she loves her body and and enjoys sharing it with her adoring fans. Thanks Ophie!

Comment

Thankyou everyone I will be sorting out a play date soon i hope and maybe even planning on coming back to Amsterdam at the end of the year!! might even bring some friends to play with ! I love abby winters so much ! You guys make me feel beautiful :3

Comment

Hi Ophelia! It's so nice to see you on the boards. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that you love Abby Winters and that our comments make you feel beautiful! Your joy at doing sexy things on camera shows through in all your shoots. It would be great to join you for a playdate and fantastic if you could make it back to Amsterdam with some friends! I know everyone in Abbyland will welcome you back with open arms.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X