• Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anahi & Carmen M

Lesbian Sex: Anahi & Carmen M
    Attached Files

this shot with some foot play is hot!!!

love it!

Comment

"How are you feeling, girls?" "Um, in heaven!" Anahi replies with a giggle. "I'm in heaven, too! Anahi is the heaven!" Carmen chimes in, kissing her new friend and causing Misha to swoon: "That's amazing!"

Anahi is so sweet and lovable and breathtakingly gorgeous that she captured my heart the first time I saw her, and she sealed my devotion to her forever recently my telling me that I'm her favorite AW commenter (thanks, Anahi!). For her sixth (!) girl-girl, AW has found Anahi an amazingly perfect match: her adorable near-doppelganger Carmen. With similar glossy, jet-black hair, sparkling eyes, Spanish flair and magnificently luscious curves, Anahi and Carmen were made for each other. Carmen is from Spain while Anahi is from Argentina, and they both love girls, although they have different levels of experience. Anahi's first time ever having sex was with a girl, while Carmen just lost her girl virginity to Anahi's friend Beatrix, but they're both deeply passionate together.

Carmen's first orgasm sets the tone for the shoot, as she is perched on all fours pressing her face against the wall as Anahi lovingly rubs her pussy from behind, with assistance from Carmen's hand. As she gets ready to cum, Carmen gasps "Kiss me!" and Anahi obliges, their lips intimately locked together as Carmen moans in ecstasy. Later, Anahi lays back to be fingered by Carmen while stroking her own clit, and their special connection gets even closer as Carmen looks deep into Anahi's incredibly beautiful eyes as the pleasure builds. Carmen mentions in a solo that she loves girls with big eyes, and eyes don't get any bigger or prettier than Anahi's. With her legs open wide to let the camera admire her perfect pussy, Anahi has a blissful orgasm, followed by sexy aftershocks that make Carmen cuddle her close as she trembles.

The girls also manage to invent a new position that finds Anahi on all fours with Carmen sitting on her back masturbating Anahi's pussy, while Anahi reaches back to stroke Carmen's as well. They wrap things up with a round of tribbing captured from a spellbinding angle, with the camera hovering just over Carmen's flushed, moaning face, while Anahi's curves jiggle as she moans. After they cum, the girls look so happy, and all of us are overjoyed that they got to play together. Thanks so much, girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X