Updating a new payment card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating a new payment card

So my automatic renewal is coming up in 30 days so how do I change my credit card info? Old one expires in September and have already received a new one. What do I do to avoid a renewal interruption?

Hi laktor, I recently had to change my debit card details as I was issued a new card after a cash point swallowed my last one due to a fault with it, I think you have to do it via a billing company ( mine is GMBill ). From the Home page go to top right of the screen where your login name is shown, click on "my account" then go to the "subscriptions" page (should do this automatically when you select my account), then the link to the billing company should be at top left under "account summary", click on it, enter your password and there should be an option to update your payment details, put in your new card number etc, hit save or ok and that should be it.

Hope this helps.

I should say that my account type is one where if I want to watch/download any of the videos etc, I have to "buy credit" which is taken by debit card via GMBILL out of my bank account, I don't have a monthly subscription.
    Last edited by havijack; 2 August 2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks havijack, but problem is I subscribed using gmbill maybe a decade ago and cannot remember my username or password for gmbill and therefore can't do an account lookup. For subs with ccbill it is much easier. You just need you email address and credit card number. That's it. So I may be screwed and my subscription will not be able to be renewed in 30 days!

Comment

Can I ask, when you were on the gmbill page was there no option to click for people who have forgotten their passwords or did you see any other way to contact them either by phone or email, usually companies like this have some kind of customer support just for situations like this.

Comment

There is a way to contact them by filling in a form and they are supposed to get back to you by email. I filled it out, but it has nothing to click on for forgotten passwords. ccbill has a phone number to call.

Comment

Don't forget that most of these billing company's are based in the US, plus its a Sunday so you probably wont get a response until late Monday evening, for a last resort why not contact AW, after all I'm sure they would like your subscription to continue, plus they helped me when I had a problem with my account.

Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

All taken care of now. Finally got the right password and changed the expiration date on my credit card.

Comment

Glad you got it all sorted.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X