• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Zina

Nude girl Zina
    Attached Files

Nude girl Zina

I am already in love with this new model and I want to thank Bobbie for introducing her to us a little bit ago in her own thread. I am looking forward to seeing Zina's video, and I hope to see Bobbie and Zina together. I know Bobbie mentioned they are best friends and I hope we will hear from Zina on the boards as well.
    Attached Files

Comment

Check this girl out, guys. Picture perfect breasts. And that cute little belly with the little bit of sexy hair on it? I find this girl very attractive. The shots of her from behind are top notch too. Beautiful vulva, cute little anus. A fresh-complexioned adorable wonder of a lady.

Comment

I just looked at her undressing shots. Wow! What a perfect, curvy, sexy butt! And her legs look strong yet feminine. New favorite here?

Comment

Lovely,lovely....I find it hard to believe she's 45 years old as it says on her shoot page.Is it true?

Comment

I doubt it. There is no model picture there either. I would say she is in her twenties. I do agree that she is lovely.

Comment

I've already masturbated twice to this girl and her video hasn't even dropped yet.

Comment

I see I'm not the only one who likes her. I hope we see a lot more of her. I love the fact that she has no tattoos, which means we will get to see her completely naked, and also I find short hair on girls to be very attractive. I think she has a great body, and I am really happy that she decided to share it with us.

Comment

Everyone bow down to my best friend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	zina114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	647749

raiedefesse, you really hit some points on why Zina is so lovely. Her treasure trail, her strong legs, her strong curves. She is a strong, strong woman physically, emotionally, mentally whom I admire entirely. I am sure that her video will highlight her beauty and her intellect even more than the lovely photos.

Comment

That was my first impression of Zina: Very intellectually, very soulful to and a georgous beauty. I wonder what she studied.

Comment

Thank you, Bobbie. I think your expressed sentiments about your friend's strength and how you admire her are a beautiful tribute from one woman to another.

I'm sure she will hear soon enough anyway, but pass on our compliments. This is a special pictorial of a clearly very special lady.

Comment

Zina is just beautiful! Her crystal-clear blue eyes are so striking and she has such a luminously pretty light skin tone that makes her almost seem to glow, especially when her bright smile lights up the room. I love the shots of her face at the beginning wearing the flower crown: so lovely! And once she gets undressed, her perfect body is amazing and she looks so happy to have a chance to share it with us. Her curves are so luxuriously sexy, from her wonderful pert boobs to her strong thighs toned with yoga and nice round bum. Her pussy is absolutely gorgeous, highlighted with her pretty blond pubic hair and treasure trail, and she's very generous to open her legs to let us admire it.

Zina has a sweetly soft-spoken demeanor with a sexy touch of what I gather is a Russian accent: I can certainly see why Bobbie was smitten with her the first time she saw her across the room and heard her voice. Bobbie, it's so nice that you love AW so much that you wanted your best friend to have the same wonderful experience. I hope Zina had an amazing time and gets to see all the adoring comments about her! For those keeping track at home, that's four members of the same circle of friends who have dazzled us with their sexiness: Willa, Maely, Bobbie and Zina. Do you girls have some other pretty friends who are thinking of following in your footsteps?

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                          For those keeping track at home, that's four members of the same circle of friends who have dazzled us with their sexiness: Willa, Maely, Bobbie and Zina. Do you girls have some other pretty friends who are thinking of following in your footsteps?
                          I have a few more friends who I am encouraging to come over to the Abby side! I hope they make it on here one day !

Comment

You're the best recruiter ever! I'm also very partial to Willa. Her lovemaking with Maely was electric.

Comment

I hope your friends make it here too Bobbie. I loved watching Zina's video, and it is great to see her doing her yoga. She has a great body, and I loved the anus close ups. Maybe you two should do nude yoga together sometime. I also like watching Willa and Maely.

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
                                Lovely,lovely....I find it hard to believe she's 45 years old as it says on her shoot page.Is it true?
                                Some women in their 40s can look a lot younger. My gf is 42 and gets carded at bars here in the US. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                  Everyone bow down to my best friend!

[ATTACH]38646[/ATTACH]

raiedefesse, you really hit some points on why Zina is so lovely. Her treasure trail, her strong legs, her strong curves. She is a strong, strong woman physically, emotionally, mentally whom I admire entirely. I am sure that her video will highlight her beauty and her intellect even more than the lovely photos.
                                  I hope to see you in a girl-girl scene with her.

Comment

The only improvement Zina could ever make would be to grow her underarm hair like Willa.

Comment

I've been very patient...

... but isn't it time for another contribution from the delightful Zina? Appetite has been truly whetted by the photoset and video so far posted.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X