Marketplace for models panties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplace for models panties

A model recently suggested to me, that she'd like for AW to become a marketplace for customers to buy models panties, that they have worn in shoots or Playdates. Seems like a good idea to me, but I'm curious to know what customers and models think of it?

I understand that this is very popular with some people. Carmina already sells her panties on her website including some that were worn on AW shoots.

However, I can't say it is something that I would be overly interested in, but maybe that is because nothing could compare when you are the proud owner of "Pinky the scarf"

Comment

Cute, I like this idea!

Comment

This could be a popular feature I'm sure. It's not something I would likely be interested in, but it makes me curious why the Dildo Drive as I understand is strictly one-way. It seems like there could be a lot of interest in a well-exercised dildo but I had guessed they could not be returned to sender due to legal restrictions or something. BTW I remember reading a few years back of a country where there are vending machines offering pre-worn panties.

Comment

Simono, we always give the dildos to the models, who always seem to appreciate them a lot, I think it'd be a shame if they had to give them back - then they could no longer use them for enjoyment. But selling panties is kind of a reverse dildo drive.

@ Livia, would you participate?

Comment

I also love this idea and would love to participate!

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Why not? Also, you could have auctions for charity and stuff. How cool/funny would that be, if a pair of panties could be transmogrified into a decent meal for the homeless?

Comment

I'd be game. Although a couple of pairs were on the expensive side, so it might depend on the price!

Comment

the aroma, authenticity, and the "author" of the panties will drive the market....just sayin'-- renae_d and jada just to name 2 --would prolly see premium prices for soiled fragrant panties......I am having a "hard time" just pondering.......

Comment

If I may: You could also offer the props and decoration that were used in shoots and Playdates. That way, someone could get a souvenir that wouldn't be as embarrassing to display in their living room. Examples would be the Sherlock Holmes book from the Beatrix / Yara (?) shoot, the Beatles art from the Jada / Noa shoot, a bowl from one of Laney's Playdates, and a certain yellow duck from a certain Mirai shoot.

Comment

yess, this is a great idea! would love to participate in this

Comment

Any news to this theme? I find the idea still interesting and i'm glad that the models are open to it too!

Comment

We're working on it, but it's still some time away, sorry.

Comment

I would like this also.. The panties together with a photo signed by the model, maybe with a personal message on request?

Comment

I see "Orange is the New Black" fans have outed themselves. I'm not interested in this one idea, but a souvenir or a little, special something made by the models for the community would be great. Cam dates are sorta like that already and transitioning to a physical object seems like a natural progression to me.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X