X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Laney & Nichole

Lesbian Sex: Laney & Nichole
    Attached Files

can't wait for this weekend so I can download this scene, the preview vid looks awesome, it will be interesting to see how Laney handles her first girl/girl.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	inlove_80_anim_gif.gif
Views:	1
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	647772

It was amazing! Nichole's mouth tastes half like a human and half like a mango.

Comment

The Spider Shoot, yes? I didn't think we'd see it so soon.

So, like. Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider. Laney and Nichole have now been photobombed by a spider that may or may not be radioactive--at least, no one can prove that it wasn't--so what superpowers do they have now? And is Masie their faithful sidekick, or an arch-nemesis?

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
          img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=38714&stc=1

It was amazing! Nichole's mouth tastes half like a human and half like a mango.
          Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun.

Comment

I loved the photos. Some really nice shots of parts I like to look at!! Thanks Laney and Nichole!

Comment

Sorry, beautiful girls but AW has too much lesbian sex.

Comment

Haha, you can never have too much lesbian sex!

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it! mdj812, the spiderman kiss was really fun! I didn't know I could even do that...

Today Ashley L and I explored Amsterdam together . We had lunch and went to the sex museum. She's so sweet, you guys are going to love her!

Name:	IVddw2V.jpg
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	647774

Comment

Originally posted by TooFar624 View Post
                  Well, I kind of agree with Laney here. But there are lots of solo shoots (including a nice one from Laney) and solo IMs to enjoy here, and the BG shoots if you're into that. And Playdates, which are all solo. You don't have to watch the lesbian stuff.

Comment

Laney, hope you licked her armpits

Comment

too much lesbian sex
                      too much
                      lesbian sex
                      lesbian
                      sex
                      lesbian
                      too much

Can anyone explain this to me?

Edit: I just--it's been a while since I've tried to parse a phrase like, "too much lesbian sex." On a superficial level, I understand what each particular word means, but I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would consciously decide to use these words in that order and in this context. I need another drink.
                      Last edited by mdj812; 16 August 2015, 01:43 AM.

Comment

My biggest regret is not licking her armpits in the video! I did it off camera a little, and a little bit for stills

Name:	AnIdG7a.jpg
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	647776

but I wish I had done it more. They smelled so nice

Comment

A joyous and exquisite pairing. Oh Laney, i would that you were on this site earlier!

Comment

Well you did have lots of other things to during the shoot Never got to do the tickling thing on your back did ya? The things you DID get to do looked nice enough, heh. You did pretty good for a first girl/girl shoot judging by Nichole's reactions !

Comment

Clearly, there cannot ever be "too much lesbian sex".

Abby Winters is a beautiful mix of solo shoots and duo shoots (and some shoots with even more girls, yay!). If Abby Winters suddenly lost most of its sex shoots, I think it'd loose a significant part of its members.

---

@ the girls from this shoot: wouldn't have expected anything else -- an excellent shoot! Beautiful!
                              Last edited by Frans; 16 August 2015, 09:15 PM. Reason: keep it nice

Comment

"You have such a gentle touch," Nichole says as Laney braids her hair. "That's because I'm a little bit in awe of you, it's because you're so special and amazing and I don't want to hurt you," Laney replies, making Nichole's face light up with joy. "Is that true? You're so sweet!" Nichole exclaims.

After a beautiful introduction like that, we know we're in for a very special shoot, and these two gorgeous redheads completely deliver. Nichole reveals that she met Laney when she arrived from Australia and immediately requested to have sex with her, making Laney's very first AW girl-girl sparkle with special chemistry. The girls share spectacularly sexy pale skin that glows in the sun, big soft boobs that they both adore cuddling and kissing and luxurious golden pubic hair that forms a breathtaking backdrop for lots and lots of lush oral sex.

Laney and Nichole absolutely love giving pleasure with their mouths, and we get scores of beautiful angles capturing the action. Laney receives first, opening her legs and throwing her head back in ecstasy as Nichole buries her tongue and fingers in her pretty pussy. As she pushes to a lovely climax, the sounds are so sexy, as Laney moans deeply and Nichole, her mouth completely occupied, breathes heavily through nose, smiles up at the joy she's giving her new friend. Soon Nichole is on her back as Laney returns the favor with just as much sexy energy and deep licking, captured lovingly by the camera crew. Nichole's orgasm is breathtaking, as she cries out "keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!" while pressing Laney's head into her pussy to make sure she gets just what she needs to climax.

Both girls are very vocal about what they like, giving helpful instructions about just how to stroke and rub and lick that seem to excite their partner and guarantee lovely pleasure. They are game for anything, including oral sex just after peeing, a complicated new position that finds Nichole on all fours being penetrated while reaching back to stroke Laney's pussy at the same time, and Laney sitting on Nichole's face being lovingly licked while Nichole masturbates. The whole shoot is a sexual feast for two wonderful girls that is destined for many repeat viewings. Thanks so much girls! I'm looking forward to everything else Laney gets up to in her visit to Abbyland!

Comment

Thank you everybody! It's really nice to know you like the shoot! I certainly enjoyed doing it.

Frans - unfortunately not! Maybe I can do it in another shoot

Massfan, I think you could get a job writing shoot raves for Abby! It's impressive that you can write so well while watching something so sexy.

Comment

Aw, thanks for the compliments Laney! You're a sweetheart. I just love putting into words how the sexy the shoots are. I'm a writer by profession, but I cover boring legal stuff at work, so it's nice to write about something I really enjoy on the AW boards. I think Masie and Adam do an awesome job writing all the AW raves, but if they ever need help... Anyway, you can expect more raves from me when your next shoot goes up!
                                    Last edited by massfan3; 20 August 2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Damn you two are so incredibly hot solo.....combined is sheer radioactive!!!!!

Comment

An absolute dream pairing, such beautiful ladies! I think my favorite part was watching them get undressed again after moving their blankets and bounding back into each other's arms. Unfortunately this move had scary consequences for our brave Masie, as our little eight legged friend was lurking nearby...
                                        Last edited by trebor; 21 August 2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                          Massfan, I think you could get a job writing shoot raves for Abby! It's impressive that you can write so well while watching something so sexy.
                                          Funny, a few days ago I deliberated to post the same thanks to your fantastic summaries massfan3.

Comment

What ever it takes to get the job done, spiders, nettles, strange men on bikes - I will brave it all so our wonderful stars can do what they do best!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, Dropshop! And thanks Masie for working so hard and navigating all those challenges to produce stellar, amazing erotica for us every single day. You rock!

Comment

Unsurpassed work by Adam and just awesome g-g -

Comment

OMG! Jake would looove this one. I have to show him asap!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X