X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Maia & Yara

Lesbian Sex: Maia & Yara
    Attached Files

I'm sure lots of our darling models have butterflies in their tummies before having sex on camera for the first time, but cute Maia seems especially nervous, visibly trembling in the before video as Yara lovingly reassures her by rubbing her shoulder and smiling warmly. Just a few minutes later, though, all of Maia's nerves have melted away in a flood of beautifully passionate kisses and cuddles as these two lovable bespectacled ladies steam up the hayloft.

They look so adorable in their farmer girl outfits, especially Yara, whose dress seems transported from pioneer times. After a day of hard work in the barn, they deserve some private time to relax and both girls look overjoyed to see their new friend's beautiful body when they get naked. I'm not sure I've ever been as envious of a model as I am of Yara when she caresses, cuddles and suckles Maia's overwhelmingly perfect, pillowy boobies ("They're really amazing!"). Maia clearly loves to have them worshiped and gives Yara's pretty boobs the same attention.

Their lovemaking is tender and passionate, with lots of loving licking and fingering, scores of positions and many deeply satisfying orgasms. Both girls are so wonderfully feminine in their own special way: Yara with her pretty natural hair and Maia with her luxurious curves, which sway and jiggle as she is pleasured. Maia is stroked to the first orgasm, which is so intimate, as she tongue-kisses Yara during her climax. Soon, Maia is going down on Yara, her stated apprehension about performing oral on a girl with pubic hair nowhere in evidence as she lovingly licks Yara's pretty pussy to a beautiful, breathy orgasm.

And that's just the start of all the heaps of sexy positions the girls get into, including several epic rounds of sizzling tribbing featuring numerous orgasms and eating each other out against the fence. Their attempt to get back to work is short-lived, as they soon kiss with this exchange - "You're so sexy!" "You're sexy! Still feel horny?" followed by 69, more tribbing and fingering until they're both exhausted with perhaps four or five orgasms apiece. Yara is of course an AW legend, and she does such a perfect job of welcoming Maia into the wonders of girl-girl that I hope Maia will soon return for more fun, beyond her ultra-hot shoot with Jada!
    Last edited by massfan3; 23 August 2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I never really feel like an abby shoot is complete till we get a massfan break down and I am so glad this shoot was not over looked as it was particularly special in many ways. The farm location was super fun, I adored Yara's vintage outfit she brought but the real jewl in this crown was the wonderful connection between the ladies and the incredible journey Maia took on her firts Girl_Girl shoot.

Comment

Hugs Thanks so much, Masie! It really means a lot to me to know that you enjoy reading my reviews. Of course, I can only write them because you do such a spectacular job capturing the amazing adventures of our lovable, gorgeous models.

I love reading your raves, too, and I think we're on the same wavelength about what's sexy. Sometimes I'll write something and realize you said it exactly the same way, so I rework it a bit. You definitely highlight what makes this one special in your post above. I'm excited as always to see what manner of amazingness you'll put together for me to write about in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
          They look so adorable in their farmer girl outfits, especially Yara, whose dress seems transported from pioneer times.
          Yara looked spectacular in that dress. The first photo in the shoot almost looks like something out of a painting. Truly beautiful.

There was definitely something sexy about the barn setting for this shoot. I loved the stall mucking interlude in the stills and the photos of the two of them standing with their beautiful breasts pressed together. They both looked incredibly sexy with just their shoes on.

Comment

i am so happy u enjoyed it, and yes i was very nervous at first, but then i kinda let myself lead by what i felt by doing... and so i did... Yara is a very sexy woman who i loved having sex with

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X