Click image for larger version

Name:	www_abbywinters_com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	664302

Am I the only one with this problem?

Regards

Siriuz

I just logged in and that worked fine, so it's note a site-wide issue at least.

Did you try clearing browser cache or another browser?

You can see the main page with pictures and all (even without logging in the mainpage should look ok) ?

Comment

I'm using a Mac and Safari is my standard browser. I tried Opera and Firefox as well but no luck with logging in.

I can see the main page and all the pictures. But something seems to be wrong with the members area. Even when I click on "login problems" I get above-mentioned error code.

I tried it also with a Windows-7-PC with Firefox and IE: same problems
      Last edited by Siriuz; 19 August 2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I have the same issue using Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I can access the boards, and I can access the mainpage if I clear my cookies. As soon as I try to log in, I lose access.

Comment

Siriuz, your account looks to be in 'aw club' status, please contact account support to sort it out: accounts@abbywinters.com
          It is possibly your subscription just expired or failed to renew ? Normally an error page is shown for that, which doesn't seem to work. I will ask HQ to look into that, but you need to check your account status with account support yourself, can't do that for you.

drklrdbob, your aw login name is different from your forum name? I ask 'cos I can't test that account name, possibly your account is in same status as Siriuz.

Comment

Some extra questions; you both try to login from the members page, correct? If not from which page?

What url/link is in the address bar when you see 'we are experiencing...' message?

Comment

The url/link in the address bar when I see the message is: http://www.abbywinters.com/members

My aw login name is the same as my forum name. I'll contact account support.

Comment

My AW login name is SiOu but it never worked for the forum. So I use my old login that only works for the forum.

The URL in the address bar is also http://www.abbywinters.com/members

I also contacted account support but haven't received an answer yet.

Comment

Hi,
                  problem solved. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Comment

Thanks, everything is okay now.

Comment

Same here, thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X