14-model fun mystery outdoor shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14-model fun mystery outdoor shoot?

So, did the big multi-model outdoor shoot Garion's been mentioning all month take place? I hope so... Somebody spill the beans! Please?

Well? Is it a secret?

Comment

If all goes well it will be shot this weekend I think. Keep watching the Amsterdam weather forecast!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        If all goes well it will be shot this weekend I think. Keep watching the Amsterdam weather forecast!
        I have been, and if it didn't happen on Saturday, it may not happen. Strong chance of rain Sunday.

Comment

The special shoot is scheduled for August 19 or 20, it's weather dependant, which means it has 50% chance of going ahead in the Netherlands...
          Looks like it didn't happen on that date. Maybe it's time to return to Oz - we ALWAYS have sunshine somewhere!

Comment

Oh.. I remembered the date wrong? Well it was pretty good weather on the 20th...

Comparing NL to Oz is unfair, Oz is so big it covers all seasons at the same time

Comment

Comparing NL to Oz is unfair, Oz is so big it covers all seasons at the same time
              Sometimes all in the same day and in the same location! Interesting climate here. When the weather bureau forecasts "showers" we often get 100mm rain the next day!

Comment

so can anyone at AW confirm whether this went ahead at all, I'm thinking probably not as there is no sign of it in this months previews, guess I'll keep dreaming of another multi-model shoot involving more than two models coming up sometime in the future.

Comment

Not sure if this is about the groupshoot discussed here but the AW Today picture and text for 13-sep-2015 gives some hope;

Sun 13th Sep 2015Party Central! | Behind the Scenes
                  Big shoot days are always like a mini sleep over party - giggles, fun and knickers everywhere!

Comment

Thanks for the update Frans, I don't remember seeing that picture but at least it might be some good news, maybe that wait won't be as long as I thought.

Comment

Thanks Frans. So we can ekspext a group shoot soon??? Hope for it!!

Comment

Hello, any news about this??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X