X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Hania & Luna

Lesbian Sex: Hania & Luna
    Attached Files

"Such a pleasant day, full of orgasms," Luna writes in her note, which might be a bit of an understatement. These beautiful girls absolutely ravish each other and cum over and over and over again in scores of positions, even in the after video. Hania estimates that she had five orgasms, and I think Luna may have had even more while they use their expert fingers and tongues to transport each other into a world of ecstasy. Luna showed off her impressive ability to have lots of orgasms in her recent playdate, where she must have cum about six times while masturbating (including one where she cried out my name: thanks Luna!) and it's great to see her getting just as sexy with Hania.

Elegantly pretty with flawless bodies and sweetly funny senses of humor, Hania and Luna are perfect together, yet another wonderful AW match. Whoever is in charge of pairing up the girls has been on an incredible hot streak lately, as pretty much every shoot has featured the kind of playful sexiness and caring intimacy that comes when the models feel deeply attracted to each other with sexual compatibility and a special connection. That shows through her when Hania admires Luna's boobs and says that Luna must have to take them off at night to keep them so perfect, making them both laugh brightly.

From there, the girls melt into lusciously passionate sex, as they both show they live by the ethos Luna expresses in the before video to Hania: "I love licking pussy!" That's especially nice on Luna's part, since she's never gone down on a girl before meeting Flora a few weeks ago, but now she seems like she's making up for lost time, keeping her mouth deeply on Hania's beautiful pussy as much as she can. Her licking and sucking pays off with beautiful moans and sighs from Hania, who cutely meows like a cat after one climax.

Hania adores giving pleasure with her tongue just as much, making sure to open Luna's amazing long legs wide to better access her pretty vagina. Luna's orgasms are so intense, and it's lovely how her sexy Brazilian accent is noticeable even in her moans of pleasure. A special highlight of Hania's oral work on Luna arrives in the after video, where she talks about a trick she working on where she makes her long, skilled tongue stiffen up and uses it to penetrate Luna. With the camera crew getting close to immortalize this technique, she demonstrates it again with Luna sitting on her face. Luna bucks her hips so that Hania's tongue goes in and out, resulting in a symphony of exquisite moans that bring the day to a close.

It's truly inspiring to see girls who love to give pleasure so much. Hania and Luna are swiftly cementing their status as AW icons, and I can't wait to see what they get up to next. Thanks girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X