X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Addie (comes back)

Nude girl Addie (comes back)
    Attached Files

Addie is so absolutely adorable! I just love her red hair and sweet personality, and it seems like she's very happy and comfortable being naked. Her pale skin and pert boobs are so pretty, and once she takes off her cute green panties, her bright red pubic hair and pink pussy are breathtaking. She's a bit more talkative in this one than in her debut and she has so many sexy stories to share. She talks about skinny dipping with 30 friends, including a girl with amazing boobs who hugged her naked in the water, kissing all the girls on her improv team, how she likes the girl she's seeing to touch and lick her, and the extraordinary tale of her first time with a girl(s).

"My first time actually having sex with a girl was with six women. That was lot of fun. That was an interesting first time, especially because a lot of them were like, 'what's a redhead's vagina like? I've heard they're really pink and stuff.' So they wanted to take my underwear off and eat me out, and I was like 'OK, this is good. This is 10 out of 10 top-notch. Would definitely hook up with six women again." (!!)

I gather these shoots are at Addie's home in Canada, but if she's ever able to make it to Amsterdam like so many of her lovable fellow Canadians, I'm sure there are lots of AW girls who share similar curiosity about redheads and would love to play with her. Maybe she could do some Cowboy Bebop cosplay with her fellow fan Nina!
    Last edited by massfan3; 26 September 2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

lovey soles

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X