• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Thais

Lesbian Sex: Bobbie & Thais
    Attached Files

Toe suck is quite arousing....

Comment

Masie did a fantastic job with the stills, quite artfully done (no pun intended of course ).

Comment

Christmas comes early this year as these two incredibly beautiful women with festive red and green hair create a spectacularly erotic shoot together. Having Bobbie model for Thais is a wonderfully sweet scenario to start out, her magnificently pretty body inspiring some lovely drawings. It is so sexy that Bobbie is completely naked while Thais is still fully dressed, as the artist begins caressing and kissing her muse.

Thais is adorable in her Wonder Woman stockings, complete with cute little capes at the top that Bobbie ties together before teasing her new friend. Soon, they discovery they both have a kinky foot fetish, which they indulge in deeply. To be honest, I don't really get the appeal of feet *but* I absolutely love when the models get to explore their fetishes and fantasies, so the foot scenes are so hot to watch.

Thais confesses that she gets off on her feet being tormented, so Bobbie obliges by sucking her toes and biting them hard, as Thais mastubates under her panties and moans in a mix of pleasure and pain. Bobbie then gets to have a brand new experience for her as Thais inserts her toe into Bobbie's beautiful pussy, bringing on an intense new form of pleasure. Soon Thais lays Bobbie down and brings her to climax with her mouth, and Bobbie cries out "I'm having one of those slow, intense orgasms!", her face flushing pink as Thais lovingly licks and sucks.

When Bobbie lays Thais down on the floor to go down on her, Thais asks Bobbie to masturbate herself while she licks. Thais gets very aroused by that sight and has an absolutely earth-shattering orgasm when Bobbie penetrates her deeply. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" Thais cries as she writhes in ecstasy. Thais soon returns the favor, deeply fingering Bobbie in a wonderful camera angle that captures her gorgeous pussy, the lovely things Thais is doing to it and the bliss on Bobbie's face as Thais' other hand presses on her throat and mouth.

Bobbie gets another intensely beautiful orgasm on the floor filmed with more perfect angles, and yet another in the after video when Thais ties her up and strokes her from behind. I believe this was Bobbie's first AW girl-girl, followed by many wonderful shoots, and pretty Thais was such a perfect partner for her. The light bondage and footplay is this shoot's special highlight joining Bobbie's panty-stuffing with Mila, sex with boots on with Yara and the sweet experience taking Billie's girl virginity. Bobbie has become an AW superstar in short order, and adoring fans cannot wait to join her on her next AW adventure! Thanks girls.

Comment

Thank you very much Trebor - the ladies honestly did all the hard work I just snapped away but they do look stunning!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X