X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Ashley L & Caisa

Lesbian Sex: Ashley L & Caisa
    Attached Files

message to the tech staff, the mp4 1080p "before" video shows a download size of 44.8m, downloaded it and it only plays for a short time before stopping so I'm guessing its the wrong sized file.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
      message to the tech staff, the mp4 1080p "before" video shows a download size of 44.8m, downloaded it and it only plays for a short time before stopping so I'm guessing its the wrong sized file.
      Yeah, it *is* bigger it just refuses to upload as such.. web-staff is working on that.

Comment

cool, thanks for the help.

Comment

What a perfect pairing! Caisa and Ashley are both so sweet and blond and adorable and it's clear that they connected deeply and sensually. I always watch the after videos first to get a sense of what treats the girls have in store, and I knew this one would be super-special when the after begins with Caisa telling Ashley "you were cumming all the time!" and Ashley replies that she lost count after her fifth (!) orgasm. The girls get in so many nice positions to show off their beautiful bodies, including licking in doggy, stroking and cuddling in the chair and hot tribbing on the floor with lots of deep kisses. Like Caisa, I was enthralled by Ashley's request to have her clit gently tapped like a touchscreen, which drives her absolutely wild with pleasure as she flushes red, furrows her brow and orgasms beautifully while tongue-kissing Caisa.

One special highlight of this shoot is the abundance of lovely, intimate closeups the camera crew gets, which helps us share the girls' pleasure. There's something super-sexy about seeing just how Ashley's tongue is swirling around Caisa's beautifully soft pink pussy to make her moan, as Ashley looks upward to admire her new friend's pleasure, eyes sparkling brightly. It's equally lovely when Caisa gently sucks Ashley's labia, reveling in the feeling of giving pleasure with her mouth. Of course these shots don't go overboard and the shoot is filled with lovely angles that capture all of the girls' perfect bodies meshed together, but the closeups add a special spark that help me, at least, get lost in the beautiful pleasure Ashley and Caisa gave each other. Thanks everyone!

Comment

The lady in red, is dancing with me...

Another spectacular stills set by Masie, well done once again!

Comment

Got to admire the many positions the girls managed to get, using mostly two pieces of furniture

Comment

just want to say thanks to the web tech staff, the "before" video is now showing as the correct size and plays back ok with no problems when downloaded.

once again thanks.

Comment

I was really happy to see that this set has gone up while I was away on holiday as I have been really looking forward to reliving what was such a passionate encounter - they just went for it! They were a dinamite pair and while I am very flattered by your lovely words Trebor full credit to the ladies for unleashing everything that had in the quest for pleasure all I did was hit the 'take button' on the top of the camera.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X