X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lexi B

Nude girl Lexi B
    Attached Files

I've been an AW member for many many years and have seen so many many beautiful girls on these pages. Every now and then, one appears with such extraordinary beauty... just absolute feminine perfection... it just takes the breath away. This Lexi B is in that category. An astounding, mind-boggling beauty. Thanks for sharing yourself with us, Lexi (or whatever your real name is) ... your beauty will take you far far far .... but I also hope you have the courage, the luck, and the tenacity to go other places as well.

Comment

I have to say that most beautiful girls comes from Australia.

Comment

Lexi is so beautiful! I've seen her on another site and thought she looked just quintessentially Abby, and here she is! She has such a gorgeous smile and flawless body, and there are some stunning still photos that capture the moment of her orgasm. She's done some super-hot girl-girl elsewhere, and I guess she'd have to visit Amsterdam to do that for Abby, so I hope she's able to make the trip sometime. Welcome Lexi!

Comment

Wow! Just... wow!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous, indeed. Welcome Lexi, and I hope to see more of you soon!

Comment

Love her

Comment

Gorgeous. So nice to see an Aussie in Australia again.

Comment

Yet another great job by Elvaar. I look out for these. xx

Comment

AKA Lucianna at Girls out West and Ellie K at I feel myself. Looking very hot here with less make up!

Comment

Lexi is sexy for sure. I've never seen a more perfect body. I'm counting the days until her next shoot. Such a beautiful woman.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X