Cannot watch videos on ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot watch videos on ipad

Hi there, I keep getting an error when trying to watch videos on my iPad. Its odd because it used to work perfectly fine but for about the past week and a half I keep getting a message that says "Error loading media: File could not be played". The shoot preview videos play fine, and I can get sometimes get around the problem by choosing the download MP4 link, this just takes forever to load and occasionally won't load. But the normal streaming doesn't work at all anymore for any videos.

That message usually indicates a problem with a proxy-server or something 'smart' between your device and the AW server. Can you test this on another (not ipad) device on the same network?

Comment

The site does the same thing on my iphone, but functions fine on my laptop on the same network. I also tried both wifi and 4g on both the ipad and iphone they give the same error message.

Comment

The problem also persists on a different wifi network.

Comment

I have the same problem. Same network, works fine on MacBook, doesn't work on iPad.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X