Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Great Years Of Masie, Misha, Izzy and Nichole!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Great Years Of Masie, Misha, Izzy and Nichole!

I happened to notice today that this week marks five years since the debut of our darling Masie's very first AW solo, which is filled with charming stories about her kinky fantasies. And then I realized that her brilliant, beautiful colleagues all have similar anniversaries: Nichole's first solo went live in October 2010, while Misha's debut was in June of that year and Izzy's was in March 2011. And that got me thinking about how much beauty and sexiness these four wonderful women have brought to Abby Winters over the last five years, and I decided they need a special thread dedicated to celebrating how awesome they are!

Together, they've starred in dozens and dozens of gorgeous shoots, and in their capacity as gifted photographers and videographers, they've brought us exponentially more. They are so artistically talented, and also have such lovely personalities that they always make the models feel comfortable and happy. It's so nice that these four girls had such an enjoyable time working with their predecessors Jacki and Michelle that they decided to make AW their career for so long. I truly believe that their work as staffers has propelled the site to new heights of excellence, with incredibly sexy shoots every day. I could spend the day recounting favorite moments of Masie, Misha, Izzy and Nichole, but suffice it to say that these beautiful girls, gifted shooters and special friends are what AW is all about.

I scoured the archives without success looking for a cute picture of the four girls together, but here's one of Masie, Misha and Izzy and another or Izzy and Nichole. As Masie likes to say, we love you all dearly, girls! Thanks so much for sharing your beauty, for all of your hard work and for making Abby Winters so special.

Massfan
    Last edited by massfan3; 22 November 2015, 05:20 PM.

Thank you Massfan for putting into words our thoughts on the very special women of AW, they are a gift. The work of Masie, Misha, Izzy, and Nichole is very much appreciated by so many of us, especially the long term members that have had such a great ride over the last 5 years.

Comment

Is there any chance of Masie coming out of modelling retirement and doing a playdate for us? She is such a horny girl and I miss her this side of the camera.

Comment

Masie actually did one of the first Playdates, and it was quite entertaining. She is due for another one, isn't she?

Comment

Suggestion: A new division

Mayby you could open a new line: "10 Years After", where models come back to teel how their lifes have been since their last shoot - and show us how their skills in pleasing themselves and the audience are now. I'm sure there is a market for the more mature girls, and looking back at what was posted in the early years of AW, I often think "What would she look like now?"

Comment

I too would like to thank Massfan for putting it so well. The success of AW is in no small measure due to the contributions of Masie, Nichole, Izzy and Misha.

Comment

Wow a lot has happened in five years!

When I first started at abbywinters I was a model and I loved working for such a happy company. It is no secret that I have also done more mainstream modeling but honestly I always got the giggles when asked to powt and look confused/constipated when doing duck face, so to find a place where I was encouraged to have fun and just be myself (while naked) on camera was heaven.

The freedom of modeling was lovely for the years I did it (it gave me the freedom to travel and spend time with my Horse and more time with Poppy my dog) but I began to crave a more settled job with regular hours so when abbywinters asked if I might like to join their team I bit their hand off!

I don't want to gush to much but I owe abbywinters everything! They have encouraged me to work on my skills both as a camera person and inside the office and indeed as an individual in general and I have grown and learned and now teach others and it has given me a platform of skills that will see me through the rest of my life. I am so grateful and blessed.

The creative side of being a shooter here is a pleasure and a joy - I tried to work out how many shoots I have shot as a photographer here and gave up as there have been so many but each one is different!

Some of my highlights were my first few shoots here (My first shoot with a camera in my hand was Theresia's first solo followed by Marleen S and her first solo. My first shoot all by myself was Yale.

I could go on for pages and pages about all the great things models have taught and shown me on camera and when I have time I promise to highlight some of my favorite shoots for me as a shooter but I have met singers, dancers, yoga experts, origami geniuses and heaps of intelligent woman - laden down with books and study notes.

These days I am proud to say I have advanced to a point of more responsibility in the team which I love and appreciate but it means I don't have as much time to jump on the boards as I used to which is why I am only just getting to this beautiful post but it doesn't mean I don't still have mad days where I catch up on all that has been going on in our community and I still care and love you all just as much for the things you say and offer.

Thank you for your kind words xxxx

Comment

Thanks so much for the walk down memory lane, Masie! It truly fills me with happiness to know that your AW experience has been so wonderful and rewarding. We certainly feel grateful and blessed to get to enjoy the fruits of your labor every day! I've lost track of how many handwritten bios and and posts on the boards there have been where models talk about how wonderful and kind and fun you are and how excited they are to work with you, which always makes me smile. You embody the essence of Abby Winters in everything you do: girls having fun and being themselves (while naked), and I can't imagine a more perfect match of person and occupation than Masie and AW shooter. I know you're hard at work, so it really means a lot to me whenever you get a chance to stop by the boards and visit with us. Give our best wishes to all your AW colleagues, and your animals as well! We adore you, Masie.

Comment

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X