Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delay with a solo for 25th NOV 2015

Hello lovely people!

As you probably noticed we have a delay with attaching some content, specifically solo of today of Claudia S. We have all content we just had some technical issues with attaching it to the site. The solo of Claudia S will be still released today on the site but just with a few hours of delay. I am extremely sorry for this and I promise we work as fast as possible to add all the shoots to the site... and yes we have a lot of them!

Hugs from all of us!

It's up now, happy viewing!

Comment

I think I speak for most people on here that one of the shoots we are looking forward to seeing a release date for was the recent threesome featuring Flora, Billie and Lulu, please can someone let us know, after all we have been waiting a long time for a shoot like it.

Comment

I noticed that the filenames are prefixed with a five digit number, for example 36452_claudia_s_4.

How come?

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
          I noticed that the filenames are prefixed with a five digit number, for example 36452_claudia_s_4.How come?
          You mean the zip filenames? No idea. Probably had something to do with the issues they had getting this shoot up. Feel free to remove the 36452_ from the filenames once downloaded

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
            I think I speak for most people on here that one of the shoots we are looking forward to seeing a release date for was the recent threesome featuring Flora, Billie and Lulu, please can someone let us know, after all we have been waiting a long time for a shoot like it.
            All I can say is that I'm reasonably sure it will go up before the end of the year. Sssshh... ..

Comment

Great, thats my Xmas viewing sorted, thank you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X