X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Tiffany

Nude girl Tiffany
    Attached Files

I like this girl.....a lot. She is beautiful. Really looking forward to the video.

Comment

She is totally a cutie pie! great smile, natural from head to toes!! yummy....also cant wait for the vid...

Comment

I don't know what it is about inverted nipples, but I like them!

Comment

Tiffany is absolutely gorgeous and so quintessentially Abby. With her luxurious long brown hair, sparkling eyes, and sexy glasses, she reminds me of Mila (my absolute highest praise ) She is captivatingly intelligent and soft-spoken but willing to share deeply sexy stories about losing her virginity, her love of vibrators and anal sex and her fetish for cute girls with big asses. (Maybe we can introduce her to Maia or Ophelia?) She looks so sweet, I wasn't expecting her to say her biggest fantasy is to be the center of a gangbang because she loves being worshiped by men. Hopefully, being adored by legions of AW fans is exciting for her as well.

The whole time I was watching the video, I was thinking: this girl is perfect. And that's before she got naked to show off her cute inverted nipples, lush pubic hair she has never shaved in her life and magnificently fleshy, pretty pussy. She masturbates with her vibrator while anally penetrating herself with a finger, then reaches orgasm standing up and hungrily licks her cum off her toy: amazingly sexy. Tiffany mentions that masturbating helps her get to sleep at night, and I can totally relate. I'm going to doze off now, hopefully with sweet dreams of Tiffany to follow.

By the way, I noticed that Tiffany said she loved shooting with Misha, but the tags say it was shot by someone else who we haven't met. Is that a mistake?
          Last edited by masie; 31 December 2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I agree with Massfan about Tiffany being quintessentially Abby. I know her from other sites I was a member of in the past and that she's American, so didn't necessarily expect her to come over to Europe to shoot for AW and happy that she did. Perfect for the site.

Her beautiful blue eyes and her lovely smile are what initially real her in. Love the long flowing hair and the glasses add a sexy touch. Her inverted nipples are just one of the individual things that stand out, her body is delectable and I'm sure I could find many more things. Like the furry pits and you know I'm loving her bush, would keep me busy for a while. She's very eloquent and articulate when talking about herself, her interests and also her vibrant sexuality.

I don't know if beautiful Tiffany is still in the region. I would love to hope she might do some Intimate Moments videos and maybe some girl girl shoots if so.

Thank you for bringing another amazing young woman to our screens, Tiffany you rock.

Take care,

SF

Comment

I had also enjoyed this shoot. I mostly enjoy when the model smiles and is clearly enjoying the shoot whether it be on the beach, forest, back yard set in a house or similar setting. Knowing that the model is enjoying the shoot also adds enjoyment for me as I'm personally just as much a pleaser as a receiver during sexual contact.

Keep up the great work AW! - it is nice to see models enjoying their shoots !

studly

Comment

Tiffany did a beautiful shoot and I can confirm that it was indeed lovely Misha who worked so hard capturing her loveliness on camera.

Massfan you are correct to point out that a naming error occurred meaning Misha was not correctly listed as the shooter, it was in fact listed under the name of one of our old editors from Australia times. I have fixed this error.

Comment

Tiffany you are wonderful! So natural, intensely erotic and clearly enjoying every minute of your shot, turning yourself on and us (and thanks Misha too of course)

I was certainly worshipping you like the delectable sexual goddess you are by the end of the video- ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I am now looking at your photos-you're beautiful. I hope to see more of you on AW.

Comment

Thanks for the update on the shooter info, Masie! Sorry about my presumptuous speculation, Misha. You did an incredible job shooting gorgeous Tiffany!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X