• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Cristina R

Nude girl Cristina R
    Attached Files

Very lovely

Comment

In fact I'd say that Cristina is very beautiful and looks very charming.

Comment

Cristina is an adorable girl with a great body. I loved your play with breasts and feet and the glass table, and I loved you talking about your first shoot and your confidence of being seen naked in public. Thank you very much, and I hope to see more of you soon, Cristina!
        Last edited by MidasShadow; 28 December 2015, 06:32 PM. Reason: added something I forgot :)

Comment

WOW!

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Nude girl Cristina R
          Bonjour Cristina,
          WOW! Simply WOW. I hope we will be seeing a lot more of you. You are my perfect girl. Bises et câlins.

Comment

Cristina drops her blanket to share her perfect body with us in all its glory: "This is the first time that I do anything like this...Yeah, I'm so very naked!" She reveals that she joined the AW community to feel more confident about her body and is excited to have people see her naked, and her bright happy smiles confirm that the experiment was a success (I also imagine it would be impossible not to smile in Masie's sweet presence!)

Cristina is so beautiful with her flowing dark hair, bright eyes that seem to sparkle, wonderfully pert boobs, round firm bum and pretty dark pubic hair. She is an artist herself and shares some lovely drawings with us, then tells us that her AW experience has her considering being a nude model for her fellow art students. I wish her all the best with that and hope she'll find time to return to AW as well for more naked adventures. Welcome Cristina!

Comment

simply a wow girl. One ton of charm and beauty!

Comment

very beautiful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X