Serious Rejoining Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious Rejoining Issues

After my subscription expired in October, I rejoined today, but I encountered several issues. The first was that I received no
    discount as a rejoining member. There were also no screen presented for entering coupons as there has been in the past.
    To top it off, even though I used my previous account to rejoin, I was presented with an entirely new username and password.
    This has never happened before any of the previous times I have rejoined. Any help or explanations will be much appreciated.

Apologies for the frustration. The problem here is accounts with different billers; GMBill (our main biller, with whom 99% of our accounts are handled), and CCBill (our backup biller). GMBill unexpectedly crashed on Christmas Eve, and we're working hard to get it back up and running. In the meantime, we're redirecting signups to our backup biller, CCBill.

Unfortunately, CCBill accounts don't 'mesh' as well with our site (which is really built around GMBill accounts); in general they're just a little less flexible, come with pre-assigned usernames, can't be upgraded, and don't carry over user profiles from pre-existing GMBill accounts (which holds stuff like your saved 'favourites').

Because the accounts are across two different billers (two different companies), there's no easy way to link them or switch them. If you really would like your old account back, you can cancel your CCBill rebills, then rejoin as a returning member with GMBill after that account expires (by which time, GMBill will surely be back in service). You can cancel your CCBill rebills here:

Shoot us an email at accounts@abbywinters.com if you run into any trouble, and we'll reply back with help. Cheers!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X