X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Remie

Video masturbation: Remie
    Attached Files

For some reason, I suddenly feel the urge to take up flower arranging.

Comment

My goodness, what a video! It's inspired me to try my hand at a more in-depth review than I've done in the past:

"Flowers are so sexy," Remie says at one point in this video, but the lovely brunette gives the flower a run for its money! She's obviously starting to get turned on as the shoot begins, caressing herself before she starts rubbing her denim-covered crotch against a table leg. Her t-shirt comes off quickly, showing off her sweet, soft breasts, followed by her jeans and her string bikini. Noting how open the flowers are, Remie uses them in her play, caressing her nipples with the petals of one and later slipping the stem of the other into her vagina. Aroused and excited, she rubs her clit fast, pinching her nipples, smiling happily between gasps and groans until she climaxes, an intense orgasm that leaves her trembling, lying quietly in bliss as she catches her breath.

Finally, Remie ends the video by blowing a kiss and thanking us, the viewers, as she says goodbye with a big smile. Remie, we're thanking you for this wonderful experience! We're glad you shared it with us!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X