Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind the Scenes of the shoot - video suggestion

Hi there,

I was wondering if Abby Winters might consider a BTS video for each shoot - behind the scenes footage of the video being shot, before and afterwards? I'm sure there were a few of these years ago but it's not something I've seen for a while and I think it would be very popular.

I used to be a member of GOW (Girls Out West) and although their website and models were vastly inferior to AW, I did enjoy their BTS videos the best. Anyone who has seen these will know exactly what I mean.

We already have BTS photo galleries which are posted monthly but I'd really like you to consider adding BTS videos too. A chance to see the models being photographed and interacting with the likes of Masie and Nichole who are shooting.

Any thoughts from fellow members? Would this appeal to you?

I think backstage vids were only/mostly done for g/g vids. They've been sort of replaced with before vids I think. I did like those before/backstage vids where you got to see interaction between models and crew (I do remember Masie as model mentioning the famous UK weather ;-). Don't care to much for seeing the actual shoot being shot, a bts camera would be mostly in the way I feel.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X