Male Anal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male Anal

I'd love to see more Girl/Boy videos with men being fingered and rimmed. A great example is the Broc and Edie video, soo hot. As a male who enjoys a prostate massage, this would make my day

Not so much into watching PM myself, but I do like to watch a pretty girl edging a cock slowly to orgasm.

Comment

In a Girl/Boy shoot the couple must have the allowed flexibility to make the loveplay in line with their own wishes and needs.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelagoon View Post
        In a Girl/Boy shoot the couple must have the allowed flexibility to make the loveplay in line with their own wishes and needs.
        That goes without saying. More couples should be open to trying prostate massage, there should be no stigma about it. I was hoping for more recommendations of similar videos I might have missed.

Comment

Just found some pics of the couple Vivi & Sal with a rimjob and finger... so hot!

Comment

I'm with kaneda. I'd like to see more videos of male fingering/rimming as well. Good to see someone else enjoys this.

Comment

Fingering the male ass only? When a gg or a gb couple plays together, why not fingering anal one another? But only if any one like it.

Comment

Fingering the male ass only? When a gg or a gb couple plays together, why not fingering anal one another? But only if any one like it.
                Who said only?

Comment

@ kaneda: Look at the threads before.

Comment

No, I meant to the "Fingering the male ass only?" I said nothing about that.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneda182 View Post
                      No, I meant to the "Fingering the male ass only?" I said nothing about that.
                      I wrote about fingering one another in gg and gb shoots. If both of them like it, isn't it a pleasure to look at.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X