X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Irina

Video masturbation: Amanda B & Irina
    Attached Files

I may have mentioned once or twice that I think Amanda is extraordinarily sexy, so it is a joy to watch her masturbate for the first time, following an ultra-hot girl-girl with Maylin and very sexy and intimate, but orgasm-free, solo debut. She had glamorously pretty Irina have some sexy, fun chemistry and look very comfortable and happy chatting together, both clothed and naked while gently touching their pretty pussies. After some discussion of masturbation techniques and sexual fantasies, things suddenly heat up very quickly and before long the girls have intense, simultaneous orgasms, closely watching each other's pleasure to heighten their own. Irina experiences some sexy aftershocks after she cums, while Amanda settles in and quietly luxuriates in the afterglow. It's just so nice to share more pleasure with pretty Amanda, who's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Thanks girls!

Comment

I liked this one...but I have to honestly say I wanted to like it a lot more. I don't mind a slow buildup, but this may have been stretching it. But the ending was definitely worth watching, and getting to see Amanda lose her clothing and nervousness as things went along made it all watchable. I look forward to her shoot with Ioana and any other future appearances that AW may have planned. Lots of them, I hope.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X