X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Amber & Billie T

Lesbian Sex: Amber & Billie T
    Attached Files

Take two lovably pretty Aussies who miss a taste of home and love giving their partners pleasure, and we're off to a great start with sweet, playful Billie and adorable, sensual Amber. Snuggling on the couch in their gorgeous summer dresses fit for a day in the Australian sun, the girls gently kiss before their desires take over and they tear off each other's clothes and make love with steamy sexual energy. Their pretty brunette locks, slender bodies with cute pert nipples, fuzzy pubic hair and round bums match up perfectly as they ravish each other. Billie hungrily buries her face between Amber's legs, thrusting her head forward as she laps up and down Amber's pretty pussy, guiding her to a blissful orgasm that makes a bright smile flood Amber's face.

Amber then lovably returns the favor, positioning Billie on the chair so that her perfect pussy can be gently licked and sucked to climax. "Hello there!", a satisfied Billie says as she looks into Amber's face and thanks her with tender kisses. After some tribbing and stroking, Billie unveils the coup de grace that makes this the Aussie-est shoot on AW (and that's saying something): a jar of Vegemite! Amber's eyes sparkle with happy disbelief and near tears of joy to see her favorite Aussie delicacy. "I love you! Thank you so much!" she tells a delighted Billie, who responds "My pleasure!" They devour some toast together in near-sexual bliss, and the snack break inspires some salty kisses and fuels an epic 69 where the girls give and receive deep, luscious oral and sweetly cum at the same time before cuddling in the afterglow.

This is the second all-Australian girl-girl this year after Ella and Laney, but only the third since 2014, and it's a special treat for those of us who simply adore the sweet, beautiful playfulness of Aussie girls. Thanks ladies!
    Last edited by massfan3; 16 April 2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I like the addition of statistics at the end of your scene break down massfan - is this to be a new addition?

This video leaves you warm inside after watching it and this is from a none Veggiemite understanding Brit so you know it must be amazing!

Comment

Hehe, when I was reveling in the wonderful Aussie-ness of Ella and Laney a few months ago, I decided to research past instances of all-Australian shoots since the move. It turned out the previous one was Immie and Ren in 2014. This is the kind of thing I do because I adore AW and Australian accents, which just make me melt. I'll have to visit down under one day...

I didn't want to say anything to draw attention away from the girls' delight, but the appeal of Vegemite is lost on me as well. Nevertheless, it was indeed warm and joyful to see how happy it made Amber and Billie. A perfect example of AW's dedication to pleasure in all its forms.

Comment

As an american i cant appreciate vegimite and infact find the smell/taste quite.......disagreeable...having said that....I would gladly down a gallon of the stuff if the "chaser" was a chance to lap up these two lasses! :-) They are tender , alluring and beautiful...

Comment

Is there a more intense 69 anywhere on Abbywinters? INCREDIBLE!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X