X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Katherine J & Sara D

Lesbian Sex: Katherine J & Sara D
    Attached Files

I've mentioned this many times before, but I don't there's anything on earth more erotic than being invited to accompany a beautiful Abby girl as she makes love to a woman for the very first time, and sharing Sara's journey today has been utterly delightful. Lots of first-timers appear a bit nervous or hesitant, but sweet Sara has a bright smile and an adventurous attitude throught her encounter with beautiful Katherine, leading to wonderfully sensual, blissful lovemaking.

With scores of pretty girls and lovely shoots on AW, it's a bit tricky to identify superlatives, but I daresay Sara has possibly the most passionate and expert oral sex skills of any girl on the site making her sexual debut with a girl. Years of pent-up curiosity about and lust for girls inspires Sara's mouthwateringly deep and tender licking of Katherine's gorgeous pussy, filmed in wonderful angles that show Sara's deep concentration on giving pleasure. She curls her fingers deep inside to expertly hit the g-spot, as Katherine's moans get more intense and she melts into a blissful, pink-flushed orgasm.

"I didn't think you'd be as good as you are, so I was like, oh wow! I'm going to cum a lot today!" Katherine exclaims, making Sara giggle. And indeed she does, but she makes sure Sara is deeply pleaured as well. While she sits on Sara's face, reveling in more expert licking, the camera focuses on an exquisite view between Sara's legs of her gorgeous pussy and distinctively pretty labia. Katherine simply needs to take it into her mouth, and the girls slip into a wonderful 69 (96?, hehe) filled with lovely licking, labia-sucking and rubbing as the girls become overwhelmed with bliss but manage to keep pleasing each other to orgasm.

After an epic session of doggystyle oral on Sara, with Katherine hungrily lapping and spanking Sara until she cums beautifully, the girls settle in for a delightful post-sex chat with Masie and Yvette. "I'm so proud, you looked so cute! You were really tender with each other and I really like that," Yvette says. I couldn't say it any better myself. The best AW shoots are filled with gentle, loving pleasure and sweet happiness. Nothing says that more clearly than seeing a room full of pretty girls telling a beaming Sara how proud and happy they are that she decided such a beautiful first-time experience with us. Thanks everyone, especially Sara, who I hope will treasure her memories of this day forever.
    Last edited by massfan3; 30 April 2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X