X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Alina & Chloe V

Lesbian Sex: Alina & Chloe V
    Attached Files

With news about the new episodes of Twin Peaks, I've been a bit obsessed with the show lately, but does anyone else think Chloe's cardigan and skirt, glossy dark hair and sweet-yet-sultry aura make her resemble Audrey Horne? Maybe that's just me. Anyway, I love that she's reading Consider the Lobster by David Foster Wallace, which includes a hilarious account of the AVN Awards, albeit in a different year than the one when Abby Winters ruled the red carpet. Beautiful Alina's tarot cards and hungry eyes soon distract Chloe from her book, setting in motion a richly sensual, lustful encounter.

"It was so much fun to watch you!" Yvette breathlessly exclaims in the after interview, as Chloe and Alina curl up in a warm snuggle. "I think you're both very passionate and very into sex with each other," adds Misha, as the girls' incredibly pretty eyes light up in agreement. Our beloved shooters speak the truth, as it is clear Chloe and Alina were utterly enchanted with each other and were overjoyed to be playing together. Slipping off their cute tops, the girls share deep, loving kisses on each other's mouths and beautiful breasts, as things steam up to breathy heights of pleasure. Alina pushes her hand deep into Chloe's lacy green panties to give her the first orgasm, helped by Chloe's gentle directions. "More please, don't stop. Oh I'm gonna cum...now!" she moans, kissing a delighted Alina. Soon Alina is on all fours being lovingly penetrated by Chloe, filmed in wonderful camera angles that alternate between Chloe smiling brightly as she strokes ("You're so wet!") and a close-up of Alina's angelic face absolutely ravished by bliss. "Ohhh, keep going! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she cries, brow furrowed, mouth agape, a picture of sexual ecstasy.

The girls are so sweet and creative and flexible that they manage to invent an entirely new sex position, the "double V," which involves them lying upside down, legs in the air open wide as they feverishly masturbate each other, a sexy tableau captured from an impressive height by one of the two very tall shooters. That leads to Alina receiving oral while lying back with her legs nearly behind her head in a yoga position, luxuriating in the feeling of Chloe's fingers and tongue. Alina then invites Chloe to sit on her face to be licked and stroked, as Chloe moans to a beautiful climax clutching the couch and Alina sweetly keeps her legs open so the camera can admire her picture-perfect pink pussy.

All of this leads up to some epic tribbing, as Chloe and Alina work together to give a master class in how to make this tricky position a sensually rewarding, mutually orgasmic experience. Their legs are slotted together perfectly, their hips grind together in a flawless rhythm that puts the perfect amount of pressure on their pussies to give each girl exactly what she needs, and steamy cries of pleasure fill the air. "Don't stop until you cum!" Chloe sweetly moans, knowing that Alina's orgasm will push her over the edge into bliss, and the girls share a wonderful climax. This is seriously some of the hottest tribbing on the site, and could serve as inspiration for any future Abby girl curious about trying out this sexy position. The girls wrap things up with Chloe fingering Alina to a spectacular final orgasm while lovingly sucking Alina's pretty nipple. "I just want to cuddle with you now," Chloe murmurs in the afterglow and they gently embrace. "You're so nice and soft. You have such pretty boobs and such pretty nipples," Alina sighs. "So do you, that's why I keep sucking them," says Chloe. "You're being very nice to me." Just so sweet. Thanks girls!
    Last edited by massfan3; 9 May 2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X