X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Lynn (comes back)

Nude girl Lynn (comes back)
    Attached Files

Dear AW and especially Garion.... I have posted on this subject many times before but I need to say these things again. Putting "objects" next to a girl's private parts does NOTHING. Whether the objects are eyeglasses, jewelry, toothbrushes, shopping lists, paperclips, or what have you... these photos are meaningless! They are not sexy, they are not authentic, they are not aesthetically pleasing, they are nothing. Just nothing. They are wasteful and detract from the purpose of your site, which, if I'm not mistaken, is to provide sexy pictures of amateur models shown in natural, appealing poses. It's always seemed to me that another theme of AW has been presenting healthful and positive life-style images for both men and women. These poses with "objects" do not help you and do nothing for your audience. They are the very definition of artificial, posed, and unimaginative photography. One imagines the photographer saying "now hold those glasses over there" .... What the heck does that have to do with sex appeal? Please... I've been a very long time member of AW. Your work is otherwise so superb. You really need to understand this and to avoid this kind of fake artifice. You can do so much better. I would love it if other members chimed in here, but I notice that these posts are now much less frequently followed than previously.

Comment

On a related note, a high proportion of models these days are saying (or words to the effect of) "I'm really excited to be modelling for Abby Winters..." The first time I heard that it was pleasant and sounded genuine, but after having heard it so many times it starting to sound like a script.

Sorry to sound negative - overall AW has the highest proportion of lovely girls, producing about the only pictures and especially videos which I watch over and over again. Keep up the good work.

xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X