A matter of taste (feet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A matter of taste (feet)

This web site is very erotic. The models are sexy, natural, and adorable. I do wish the camera would pay more attention to the little dears bare feet. Often their cute toes are jut out of camera range or covered up by a discarded towel or some other clothing. This is a link for foot fetish however, there do not seam to be any videos. I am new and maybe I will learn to navigate this site better. Please keep people me in mind when shooting videos. Thanks a lot. I a Michael. My handle is Myalke because that is the way a southerner would say Michael.

You might want to look here: http://www.abbywinters.com/fetish/nude_feet

Comment

Thanks. I had discovered this page but, I have yet to discover any foot fetish videos. I have been subscribing to a Hungarian site called Hot Legs and Feet and an American site called FM Concept which includes Helpless Heroines with loads of barefoot babes. Still this site is exciting in different ways with pretty energetic young ladies kissing and masturbating. I love this site. It is lacking in foot fetish fantasies, however. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Comment

Try this for video; http://www.abbywinters.com/best_of/f..._s_choice_feet

Comment

try a private playdate with the AW model(s) that have the feet or toes that send you over the edge! I have my favorites but I am often amazed by the variety and types of bodies or feet that I wouldnt ordinarily think of as my type and discovering that model x or y has openned a whole new world for me..enjoy!
          ps my very first AW crush was primrose..past allstars include rachel S, bryony, larissa m, Susie, roxy, kara d, jette, renae d, laney, maika, jenna k, charlotte and the list goes on and on...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X