X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Ashley D & Zara

Video masturbation: Ashley D & Zara
    Attached Files

This is a dazzling encounter featuring two extraordinarily pretty girls. Zara and Ashley both captivated in lovely nude solos that introduced us to their sweet personalities and elegantly beautiful bodies, and they take things to the next level here by embarking on more intimate posing and touching for the first time. I must confess that I didn't watch all 25 minutes or so of their introductory conversation, but it clearly got them both comfortable and happy with each other and ready to play. Ashley's nerves were calmed by chatting about sexy things with her more confident new friend Zara, who takes charge of the situation when Ashley says she likes other people to take the lead.

"Today I want to invite you to explore the idea of mutual masturbation. I'm feeling it, I want to do it and I think it could be fun for you," Zara says, slipping effortlessly into the lead role. "Your turn, you have to take off your dress now." Ashley's bright smile as she undresses ("I can do that!") shows how much she appreciates being directed and soon the girls are sweetly cuddling each other's perfect breasts and exchanging compliments. Zara actually gasps when Ashley removes her bra: "You are gorgeous! You're so hot." "So are you!" Ashley replies. They bond over their shared love of boobs and excitedly take off their underwear and start to rub their pretty pussies, legs sweetly open to give us a luxuriously sexy view.

It's the first time both these lovely girls have invited us to watch them masturbate, and it's just so sexy to see them get turned on as they admire each other's technique and caress each other's nipples. Zara is super-excited and loses control just a few minutes after they start: "I think I'm gonna cum!" she cries, making pretty circles on her clit. "That's so hot, oh my god," Ashley sighs, taking in Zara's pleasure. Zara then generously helps Ashley by gently touching her breasts and thighs, guiding her towards ecstasy, and gets so aroused doing so that she starts touching herself again. Zara's second, breathy orgasm pushes Ashley over the edge to an absolutely electric climax, flushing pink with deeply emotional moans of release and arching her back so that she raises her whole trembling body from the sofa. "Fun, right?" Zara exclaims, making them both giggle. That's an understatement: it was incredibly sexy. Thanks girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X