Clear All

Nude girl Katharina

Nude girl Katharina
    Attached Files

Her page shows a "page not found" link

Comment

Originally posted by DeusExMachina222 View Post
      Her page shows a "page not found" link
      What page did you go to exactly ? How/where did you find a link to that page?

Comment

Katharina is just so lovely! She describes herself as a princess and with a soft-spoken demeanor, bright smiles, cute glasses and incredibly voluptuous body clad in a sweet tutu, she makes some very sexy royalty. She is beautiful from head to talented ballerina toes, including pert boobs, fuzzy pubic hair and an amazingly round bum. My absolute favorite thing about her is her description of how she decided to model for Abby Winters: she was nervous at first and thought she should wait to do it until she was thinner or more beautiful, before deciding that she loves her body and wants to share it. "So I applied, and here I am now, celebrating my courage to be here and share my joy and and my beauty!" she says with a dazzling smile. It makes me so happy to know that working for AW can help pretty girls love their bodies and embrace their beauty, and I'm humbled if my words can help contribute to that. Hope to see lots more of Katharina in the future, including her upcoming DIM!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X