X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Amanda B

Video masturbation: Amanda B
    Attached Files

An Amanda B. solo? My favorite new AW model with an IM? On the same day that Lotte's video from her solo shoot goes up? Friday is going to be amazing.

Comment

So, after watching this video, three thoughts: One, this confirms that the lovely, sexy Amanda B. is (with apologies to many others, especially Maia) my favorite new AW model since Mirai brought her longbow to her first shoot. Two, did Amanda find her almonds? Someone get her her almonds! And three, Amanda likes to take breaks from studying to masturbate...Bonnie C. likes to take breaks from studying to masturbate...I think they may need to "study" together sometime.

Comment

Once again, I find myself seconding Grump's praise of a new Amanda B shoot, because we both seem to find her equally amazing and extraordinarily sexy. I've mentioned my reasons for finding her simply enchanting before: her gorgeous curves, spunky personality, pretty glasses, perfect pubic hair and Aussie accent all combine to create just about my ideal girl. It's our first chance to watch her masturbate alone, and it's clear from her performance, and her note about doing it three times a day, that she absolutely loves to pleasure herself, which is such a lovely characteristic. She doesn't waste any time, going from fully dressed to completely naked and stroking her wonderful pussy in about 30 seconds, and stays in a sexy feet-together, knees-apart pose that gives us a beautiful view. As we've noticed in all her shoots, Amanda's orgasms are amazingly intense, and this one is no exception, as her whole body flushes pink and she cries out in electric sexual bliss.

Amanda has already starred in lots of wonderful shoots, recently returned to play with her countrywoman Amber, and is back again in today's picture of the day. I hope this means she's embarked on a career as an AW regular and a longtime fixture of the site, along the lines of Renae, Yara, Noa and Gretchen. I love Grump's idea of a meeting between Amanda and Bonnie: two cute Aussie girls with glasses who have really intense orgasms: yes, please. Here are some other partner ideas for Amanda: Maia (a near mirror-image of beautiful curves and glasses), Bobbie (with whom she shares a similarly fun, cheeky personality) and Salma (since we've learned in shoots with Maely and Mirai that Salma adores cute girls in nerdy glasses).

I've managed to pinpoint the exact moment I tumbled head over heels for Amanda and knew she'd be one of my favorite Abby girls. It's in her first solo video, starting at 7:50, as she fluffs her pretty pubic hair and talks about how much she loves it. She mentions that she enjoys when her pubic hair sticks out of her swimsuit: "I kind of like the sheepish looks people give me, they amuse me. They look at my legs for a second and then get a little bit uncomfortable, hehehe." This absolutely adorable, incredibly mischievous and totally sexy giggle stole my heart. She's so funny, she loves her body, and she loves being looked at: she's just awesome. Thanks Amanda!
        Last edited by massfan3; 28 May 2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

totally agree Amanda has all the attributes of an AW Classic...I hope to drool - I mean appreciate her offerings for a long time....she is mesmerizing!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X