X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Carolina S & Katharina

Video masturbation: Carolina S & Katharina
    Attached Files

Recently some of the SQ (.wmv) videos have been of very poor quality. Unfortunately, so is this one. Too bad, because for many of us, the SQ quality has been a very good balance between quality vs. space required.

Comment

Time for a hardware upgrade me thinks, what are you using to view these video's, even the most basic of phones and tablets now have HD compatible screens on them, plus large capacity drives of 2tb or more hard disc space has never been so cheap, in the meantime why don't you try downloading the mp4 version (194mb) instead, I just have and it has a much improved picture over the wmv version.

For those of us able to download and watch this video at full resolution (1080p), can I thank the tech staff once again because the video quality is outstanding, the image is sharp and clear (which relates to the total bitrate of nearly 12,000kbps), I do realise that not everybody has the fastest internet yet but I recommend you look into it, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by malpert101 View Post
        Recently some of the SQ (.wmv) videos have been of very poor quality. Unfortunately, so is this one. Too bad, because for many of us, the SQ quality has been a very good balance between quality vs. space required.
        The mp4/SQ is a better balance for space vs quality. Having said that this wmv is indeed poorly encoded and I'll ask staff to look into that.

Comment

Thank you. Please check Michaela as well.
          Originally posted by Frans View Post
          The mp4/SQ is a better balance for space vs quality. Having said that this wmv is indeed poorly encoded and I'll ask staff to look into that.

Comment

Hello everyone,

This is Ugur, video editor for abbywinters.com

I am sorry for the problems on SQ/wmv, we are working on our video encoding software to fix problem and I am positive that will be fixed in next couple of days.

Please use SQ/mp4 in meanwhile as they are similar in many ways as size/quality aspect.

I will update here as soon as it's fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by malpert101 View Post
              Thank you. Please check Michaela as well.
              You probably meant mihaela (no 'c') ? That's on the fix-list as well now. I am wondering why do you use WMV instead of SQ/MP4 at all? Current systems should all play those mp4 files easily and they're a better quality for filesize.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X