Tech Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Support

Does anybody answer tech support messages? I've sent two now and had no reply. Although I get a "message sent" notification on your tech support section I have never even got a confirmation email!

I renewed my account a week ago which I have been charged for and have an email confirming this. However I cant access any content with screens offering me to join instead.

Thanks!

Yes we do answer tech support messages, obviously.. otherwise what would be the point Sometimes replies get lost in a spamfilter. I'll ask account-support to read this thread and look into your account. Please check your spamfilter/box as well.

Did you renew your account also named 'hannibalhorn' ?

Comment

All sorted now. It seems my account is so old it slipped through on a recent update. That said the online reporting process through the help tab wasn't very ideal. It was confusing as I see questions on the forums are answered almost immediately but I was getting nothing back from the reporting form so I new there must be an error somewhere. I merely wondered whether people still staffed that or just relied on the forums. Anyway thanks for getting it sorted.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X