Girl and their boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl and their boy

Hi, you made the best scene girl-boy of the industry. I understand that you just made 1 girl-boy scene per month and i accept it. Do you will made other girl-boy in the future?

thx

Not sure I understand the question? Generally speaking one 'girl and their boy' shoot is released per month, so yes more will be made in the future. In fact a new one will go up next week!

Comment

Not that I know better, but why aren't these shoots teased for longer in the "Upcoming Shoots" section? Assuming heterosexual shoots garner the most views/income it seems odd that they're given the least publicity.
      Last edited by AarontheMoor; 11 June 2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

This is what attracted me to AW in the first place and ultimately away from other sites (mainly american) where the women are seen as machines ready to have sex on camera with the next available bloke who they probably only just met five minutes before and not the real life women on AW who have boyfriends that may not want to be on camera due to various reasons. The ratio of b/g content is very small on AW compared to scenes involving girls on their own, masturbating with other girls or indeed full g/g hardcore and for myself this is more preferable and I hope it stays the same.

Comment

I think you made the best boy girl scene. I was just sacred that do dont't made some other scene anymore. english is not my first language. sorry for my mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by alrek123 View Post
            I think you made the best boy girl scene. I was just sacred that do dont't made some other scene anymore. english is not my first language. sorry for my mistakes.
            That's okay AW does intend to release a g/b scene every month or so, rest assured ; -)

Comment

I don´t really like b/g scenes here, you focus to much penus.

Comment

Go to https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences and select tab 'Content' scroll down to 'No Penis ' and select what you want

Comment

Thanks for the reply, this is a beautiful site.
                  Cheers

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X