X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Juliana

Nude girl Juliana
    Attached Files

I've been looking forward to this shoot ever since Juliana's PotD appearances. Just from the shoot photos alone, she's already one of my AW favorites - she's cute, energetic, quite sexy and with a great smile. Can't wait for the video!

Comment

Amazing girl in every sense, more like her please AW!

Comment

Juliana is just so pretty! I love her radiant smiles, magnificent soft curves, lush blond pubic hair and incredibly beautiful pussy, which she is very generous to share with us by keeping her legs open throughout most of the video. She tells us some nice stories about her love of yoga and painting, before moving on to talking about how she often models nude for art classes, which explains why she looks so comfortable and confident completely naked. She should drop by the boards and share stories with fellow art-model Renae! From there, she has some erotic and rather wild sex stories involving Tic Tacs, joining the mile high club and having sex in the mayor's bed (?! I need to hear the rest of that story...). I see in the picture of the day that she got to play with her gorgeous fellow American Willa, so I'm looking forward to more sexy adventures from Juliana. Maybe she could meet up with lovable Amanda, to whom she bears a rather striking resemblance (they would both have to wear their sexy glasses, of course...) Welcome Juliana! You are lovely.

Comment

Just watched the video, and it confirms that Juliana is a delight! She has a lovely body, and a creative streak on top of that, to go with a pretty face and a great smile. And I enjoyed listening to her talking about yoga and posing for art classes. I am very much looking forward to seeing and hearing more of her!

Comment

Hey, thank you all for the kind words. I had a lot of fun doing this shoot and I'm looking forward to more let me know if you have any ideas!

Xx,

Juliana

Comment

Welcome to the boards, Juliana! I'm glad we didn't scare you off. As for shoot ideas...how about a solo shoot outdoors? A sunny day, a quiet meadow, a lovely nude woman...winnah! Just don't forget the blankets and bug spray.

Comment

Hi Juliana! It's delightful to hear from you. I'm so glad you had fun doing the shoot and enjoyed reading our compliments. I love putting into words how beautiful the models are, and it's so nice to know you got a chance to read them. It's fantastic to know you're looking forward to doing more shoots! I posted a few ideas of girls I think you'd get along with. A long time ago, AW did a shoot called Life Drawing Girls and I think it would be fun to try something like that again, with you and Renae both in your natural habitat of posing nude for artists. AW also seems to do a lot of outdoor shoots in the summer, and you have such a lovely, sunny personality that I think you'd look particularly sexy out in the forest, maybe with your fellow cute, bespectacled blonde Amanda. But I know your next shoots will be amazing whatever you do.

If you get a chance, you should start your own thread on the "models speak" page. I'm sure your adoring new fans would love to have a place to visit with you and learn more about you, like how you heard about AW and decided to model and your favorite things to do when you're not getting naked. I hope your AW experience continues to be joyful and fun and sexy, because you are a perfect Abby girl!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X