• Show
Clear All

Real life couple Juliana & Justin

Real life couple Juliana & Justin
    Attached Files

wow! cant wait to see more!

Comment

Wow!
      this is definitely one of my favorite BG sets, I think AW's is on the right way showing pure naturalness in the photos like this
      I loved the video and the 237149658581*9 squirts
      Thanks!

Comment

Ahh Carmen you are so sweet taking the time to say so - thank you so much.

As always full and real credit goes to the models - Juliana and Justin were amazing, they embraced everything we suggested and once we got started got lost in each other to allow us a natural and beautiful look into their love making.

Comment

we had so much fun and our shooters were very supportive and wonderful . I finished the painting and thought maybe you guys would like to check it out.

xxx,

Juliana
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Juliana! It's so lovely to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your beautiful painting with us! This was indeed a very sexy shoot and the intimate connection between you and Justin was very sweet. I'm glad you had such a nice time with the shooters: I could tell from the sound of Masie's voice when she was chatting with you that she was just in awe and thrilled to join you on the experience.

Your new IM today is so hot! You look so pretty in it and I love the cute looks you give the camera when you're playing. I'm not sure if three big squirts in one masturbation video is an AW record, but it may be close. Thanks for sharing your pleasure with us. I'm very much looking forward to your girl-girl debut! I'm sure you had a great time with your partner (who I can't quite identify in the preview photo, so it'll be a surprise!). I'm so happy you're making the most of your time in Abbyland because you a such a lovely, sexy woman.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

As always full and real credit goes to the models - Juliana and Justin were amazing, they embraced everything we suggested and once we got started got lost in each other to allow us a natural and beautiful look into their love making.
              I love to read you
              It was simply amazing for me to see this video ^^

Comment

Originally posted by CarmenM View Post
                Wow!
                this is definitely one of my favorite BG sets, I think AW's is on the right way showing pure naturalness in the photos like this
                I loved the video and the 237149658581*9 squirts
                Thanks!
                just see, may I confirm your impression ? ..:-)

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

and this is, how it is the best ...:-9 Got lost in each other

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X