A Second Coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Second Coming?

Among the many GG pairings on the site there are more than a few where the models have demonstrated a definite connection, with the result being a very, very sexy shoot! Where this happens (and I'm sure the videographers would be the first to know!) is it not possible to quickly arrange a second shoot between the same pair, especially if the models are available for a day or so.
    The advantage here is that the models are already cleared to shoot and I'm sure members (and probably the models too!) would be very happy to see them together again. It could also perhaps provide AW with a 'bonus' shoot that could be uploaded at a later convenient date. I know in earlier times the same pairings would often shoot a DIM and GG together (something that could be revisited?) but never two GGs. As I'm not sure why this is so could AW provide the reason and maybe whether or not a second shoot might be considered?

In my opinion I don't think it would be a good idea to shoot the same models together again, one reason is what would have to be different in the second shoot to make us watch (and pay for) the second "part", the location would have to be different, the whole scene and sex positions that the models get into would have to be different so as not to become boring to watch.

But the main reason I think it wouldn't work is that AW is all about variety, searching for fresh new models for members rather than filming/seeing the same faces all the time (although it is nice when some models we haven't seen for a while come back, yes I am talking about the recent return of Yara).

Comment

I take the point above from havijack - but this could work as a "special" where the models are keen. Every now and again we are treated to a threesome, something which I absolutely LOVE. And I remember a recent pairing, the girls saying afterwards they were going to meet up for more lovely sex. That absolutely did it for me I had to watch the whole shoot again! Thanks girls. So I just wondered, even just once a year, if the girls involved and everyone thought it could work, maybe we could have X and Y part 2?

Comment

I like this idea too.

Comment

I liked such idea. I believe that the models may become more intimate of each other on a second shoot.

Comment

I like i'm Agree.
            In the movies when the first is a success they make a second, why not for abbywinters ?
            If the downloading and the feedback of the first are good, why they don't do a second in an other place, with other story, and two girls with chemistry who know better each other (and why not a third girl?).
            Emilia/Tiffany should have a second shoot for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchfan View Post
              I like i'm Agree.
              In the movies when the first is a success they make a second, why not for abbywinters ?
              If the downloading and the feedback of the first are good, why they don't do a second in an other place, with other story, and two girls with chemistry who know better each other (and why not a third girl?).
              Emilia/Tiffany should have a second shoot for example.

Bringing on a 3rd girl and taking advantage or the previous experience of the 2 former ones is a terrific idea.

Comment

There has been numerous pairings where the connection between the girls is so deep that a sequel would be worth a shot (shoot).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X