X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Hania (comes back)

Nude girl Hania (comes back)
    Attached Files

Hania is so incredibly sexy! It's wonderful to visit with her in her room as she talks all about what she looks for in a lover, how she likes to please herself and others and her philosophy about sex. She is so radiantly beautiful with her flowing blond hair and glasses, sweet smile, perfect body and lovable personality. She's made me laugh in every shoot she's done, as she does here with her party favor blower experiment and her story about how she welcomes people into her bedroom with a collection of phallic objects (penis pasta!) to let them know what she has in mind. "I think sex can be fun, in a comedy way!" she says with a smile, and I think all her AW partners would agree that sharing laughter and orgasms with Hania is delightful. After rubbing her gorgeous pussy and talking about sexy things all day, it's finally time to masturbate, and Hania treats us to three incredibly intense orgasms with her fingers and toys that cause her to collapse in a heap of satisfied bliss, only to start again moments later. "After a full day of playing with myself, I have accumulated orgasms waiting there for release!" she says, keeping her pretty pink vibrator in place to climax again. Hania is simply one of the most fun girls on AW and I'm delighted every time we get to visit with her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X